• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free disc fun.. MVP distance driver xmas giveaway

i like free stuff! merry xmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of "sold those" regrets. Probably my biggest regret is the Stormtrooper set I'd sold off. Anode, Ion, Tangent, Amp, Volt, all in white Neutron. I even had a Stormtrooper patch on the single Nutsac which I used to carry them in.

I'm stupid, I sell discs too often.

I have many stormtroopers. hit me up

I'd like to think that I helped in at least one of those things happening.

:)

ALMOST managed to get 'Proxy' as her middle name, but it just didn't sound right without the 'Soft' as a first name, so we named her Hashtag Popcorn

:popcorn:

I'm in the group that has never thrown a MVP/Axiom disc. I do have one, well at least I will tomorrow. It's my PDGA disc I got with my membership that my wife has been holding hostage. Didn't really plan on throwing it though. They do have some good looking plastic imo.

Well I am a MVP lifer, I was one of the first to preach the gospel of the ion on these forums after all, and I have more discs than I know what to do with. But I am throwing my hat in the ring because AIM says Photons are awesome and because I don't have an outright flippy disc so the Orbital sounds fun.

If it were me I would break somebody's mvp virginity. ;)

^ I seem to remember you having a different initial response to MVP...... Now where was it.... ah yes:

It looks like ****e. All I'm saying. If you buy that you probably get a pack of chewing gum, the kind that comes with baseball cards.

;)

I love the MVP putters, and would love to try some of their other discs.

The putters are the only ones I've really liked. Ion and Envy, specifically

I've only thrown the ion, really liked it, and the vector, not so much. So I'd like to try out what other products are out there.

Gracias.

I've only thrown the ion, really liked it, and the vector, not so much. So I'd like to try out what other products are out there.

Gracias.
Kinda the same deal. I bought an Ion. It was back when the grip was textured. I didn't like it. I heard they changed that, but I'm a disc golfer (read:cheap!) and since I wasn't in love with it I've never gotten around to trying anything else they make. I kinda need a compelling reason to stop throwing $7 DX discs. :|

^ I seem to remember you having a different initial response to MVP...... Now where was it.... ah yes:

;)

Congrats, you found a quote before I owned any MVP. Incredible! That means my existence on this forum predates MVP! What a discovery!

My very first ion was an awfully ugly flesh colored one handpicked by Discspeed from Clearwater. Ugly as hell but it flew like a dream. I ended up trading it to my mentor for a Tangent b/c he fell in love with those first* Ions and they were getting hard to find. He was my biggest convert, a guy that had been throwing Innova only for decades. :D

*by first I technically mean the run after the lightweight blue & red ones.

Don't want to enter myself since AIM has already hooked me up with two gyro drivers this year. Just wanted to comment that I don't see any of the Aim haters doing something like this. Stand up guy if you ask me :thmbup:

Just picked up an Impulse and Orbital for my son today. Got a Wave for my brother last week. We're new to throwing MVP, so more to try can only be good.

my plasma volt is just money. i also had a love for the amp in the woods but for some reason lost them all. i will buy more. i want to try more of the long distance MVP drivers as soon as i can afford them.

Inertia is my most used and thrown MVP disc for sure... mostly cause its a consistent Valk/Beast.
Theory is also money.
I have an Orbital too and need to work more on it... I was getting the most distance out of it, but at the time was playing a course surrounded by parking lots and people. Not always the best mix with that disc, lol.

Orbital is a little hard to tame in being very understable so i hear that! Tailwind and lower power throws are just $. Literally a flick of the wrist FH on a little hyzer and it takes off! So fun to throw long standstill BH shots with limited reach or bad footing in the woods.

Photons get majority of my max d drives these days.

I like trying out MVP discs; makes it more fun to hate on them. The last one I tried made me curb my hate to a certain extent. I'm guessing a distance driver could reinvigorate that hate. So yes, I would like a free disc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.