• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Full Turn Discs' New Commercial for New Disc

Both equally as bad?

I am not into the commercial use of religious icons and whatever this smiling dancing painted grass skirted native thing is. ( it is a version of blackface)

Seems wrong for some reason. I am far from a politically correct guy but this just feels like a reach for attention like the first commercial.

Doesn't seem quite as "insensitive" as the first, but still questionable.

However, who was it that said Any publicity is good publicity.

We're talking about it, it's caused a stir. Smart ad placement with the Jesus ad on the worlds live steam

Doesn't seem quite as "insensitive" as the first, but still questionable.

However, who was it that said Any publicity is good publicity.

We're talking about it, it's caused a stir. Smart ad placement with the Jesus ad on the worlds live steam

Only if people buy the stuff. When you dig a hole early it is hard to get out.

It doesn't come across as insensitive at all to me. "Word travels fast," as they show two remote islanders. What do you guys feel is inappropriate about it? Not to say it is a good commercial by any means.

This was way ****ing worse.

The other commercial didn't make me want to run out and buy any discs or anything. But this one makes me want to never buy their discs.

This is a garbage dance song about adultery, with vulgar language. I highly doubt they even know that. Not that it really matters, since quality is obviously of no concern.

This is a garbage dance song about adultery, with vulgar language. I highly doubt they even know that. Not that it really matters, since quality is obviously of no concern.

Gonna go off topic a bit... Seems like a bunch of commercials/ads these days are using songs that reference those kinds of things. it especially bothers me when commercials targeted for kids use songs with vulgar messages just because the song is popular and will help sell the product. quality be damned as long as it's catchy I guess.

This was way ****ing worse.

The other commercial didn't make me want to run out and buy any discs or anything. But this one makes me want to never buy their discs.

Yeah, ditto to that.
That commercial is jacked up.

The first was just bad,
This one is really bad

Don't know what the discs are like, but seeing these commercials doesn't incite me to find out.

Looks like they got the same graphic designers for their stamps as UB.

I really think it's kind of funny. I must be from a different time, but I think if you guys are really that offended over the commercial then your lives are pretty damn good because there are a lot more important things to focus your exasperation on. Homelessness, mental health, and our crumbling national economy are some examples that are much more deserving of your ire than a commercial for a new company's products in a niche sport.

This seems a bit insensitive, and the guys were jumping around so much I had a hard time reading what the names are.

again, not a very good ad. I get the premise but it seems like they are trying to skirt the line of being inflammatory for attention.

Honestly I like Prodicus plastic, but they have given me no reason to want to try their discs over just buying Prodicus. Kind of reminds me of those bizarre Las Aves ads from a while back.