• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

Soylent green is....

picture.php

Iron Fist

Just found this and think that it would be sweet... and pretty easy for someone with even a little talent, right?

picture.php

Help me pic one!!!
I got my clear avenger SS and am doing a stained glass design. I'm going between these...

Attachments

• avengerCross color.jpg
    avengerCross color.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 32
  • avengerCross color 2.jpg
    avengerCross color 2.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 21
  • avengerCross color 3.jpg
    avengerCross color 3.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 30
Here's one I'm cutting right now. When I can't think of anything inspiring to dye, I ask my wife what I should dye. She always answers, "MY FACE!" so I decided to do that while she is out and about this afternoon. Here's the stencil.

tiff1.jpg

Help me pic one!!!
I got my clear avenger SS and am doing a stained glass design. I'm going between these...

I like the either the second or the third one, leaning more toward the third because I like the blue color. They are both nice though!

IMO, the underside of the crown should be one solid color, the first one has two colors there. You may feel different though.

I would like to see the finished product :popcorn:

Apoth - i think you should do one of eminem. Just for line from the song where he says "God sent me to piss the world off" lol you seem to love to do that!

yeah but god is a figment of the imagination.:\

WOO HOO! lookie all that gold by ma name!:D

nice, you could make the background a speedometer, with needle about 80 mph, so when you throw, you can just assume it left our time