• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Return of Road Trip Feature

greens

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pleased to announce the return of a premium feature, Road Trips.
Next time you're off planning a trip somewhere, you can find a course close (or not so close) to your route.

• Turn-by-turn directions from Google Maps
  • Ability to make a trip private

Here are a few screenshots of the feature; in this case, we will use a trip logged by @Pizza God, for example.

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 7.13.11 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 7.18.18 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 7.19.44 AM.png

Special thanks to everyone's patience and @Dev for working on returning this feature with all the data intact.
This will be making its way to the app soon.

Any word on when then filters are going to function correctly again?

Also what being a premium member is going to entail from here on out? Road trips, exclude played?, ...

I appreciate your work, some updates would be appreciated from time to time on past features.

Ok, I added 2 courses I played this week and then tried to add them to a trip I had created earlier. (BTW, I marked it private but it was showing for me on the main link to trips)

I could see one of the courses I added, but the other one was not showing up.

I also could not figure out how to change the order of the courses.

I finally just deleted the trip and will try again tomorrow.

I really do want to put all my trips up.

with that said, on the main listing, can you put who uploaded the trip?

Hopefully it's still a work in progress. It was one of the things I really liked about the old site as you can see I probably have a majority of the trips uploaded.