• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Save and share road trips (Premium)

I have saved a road trip, and then went back to edit it to add a stop, and on the edit screen my Route Stops are all in weird order. It made it difficult to move stops up and down, etc.

Are they in weird order every time?

From what I can tell is it reverts to the original starting point and final destination and routes it accordingly unless you remove the courses from the road trip and replace them. Its tedious but can be fixed

I'm not following.. so you enter a new destination, save it and then when you go back to edit the old final destination is there?

No the destination didnt change for me, but the route it took changed the order . . . I am guessing that maybe it went based on shortest drive or something. Its kindof hard to explain what happened I guess, but that makes the most sense to me.

So.. the courses are in the same order but the route changed?

So.. the courses are in the same order but the route changed?

Nope the order changed and the route changed meaning I think the map feature recalculated the best route for those courses.

If you were to look at my road trip (which is now correct) which includes McHenry H.S. in illinois it decided after I edited that McHenry was the mos tlogical place to start the road trip and then play the other courses in my list in a totally different order than I played (because McHenry was actually the fourth last course I played).

I think I've got it.. and I think I've fixed it. Try a ctrl-f5 if you don't see the desired results. I copied your road trip as one of mine and now when I edit the stops do show in the correct order.

That was kind of a serious bug as the sorting buttons would be kind of useless as you found out.

Last edited:
Yep, looks good now. Thanks, Tim...great feature!

I've got to be in the lead for the "DGCR Bug Finder" badge for 2010...

Latest posts