• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Discs AMA

Gateway is getting into the collector scene!

We have begun a new 'Featured Artist' Series. We will be commissioning artists to create amazing unique stamps for our discs, and releasing them in batches of 500!

The first of the series is by Hannah Buchheit. Hannah has done some of our most popular stamps, and she came up with an amazing rendition of the 'big skull' Voodoo stamp. We like to call them 'Snake Skull' Voodoos!

Only 500 made!

############
500 Total Stamped and numbered - All 173-175g SSS Voodoos

1-60 Blue with Red Holofoil Stamp
61-120 Purple with Black Stamp
121-180 Red/Orange with Blue Stamp
181-240 Black with White Stamp
241-300 Blue with Rainbow Stamp
301-330 Purple with Silver Stamp
331-360 Purple with Pink Stamp
361-420 Red/Orange with Purple Holofoil
421-480 Black with Gold Stamp
481-490 Pink with Black/Silver Doublestamp
491-500 Pink with Green Holofoil/Purple Doublestamp
############

Message me or email me at [email protected] if you want some!

Last edited:
Any chance of a softer run of midranges in the S plastic? When it gets cold, the firmness on my baseline mid's is a bit slick. A softer tackier feel would be nice during the cold months.

Any chance of getting some Diamond Spirits? I could get pumped for those.

New runs of Evo Diamond, Evo Platinum, and Evo HD coming soon. Spirits and Illusions are what I am looking forward to the most!

I really liked how the gummy Demons from a few years ago flew but they were a little soft for my taste. Diamond would be nice.
Premium Demon, Blaze and Spirit is an excellent overstable line-up.

I would consider buying all three of those.

Anyone seen/throw diamond Wizards? What do they feel like?

Sure have. It flies like my E-Wizards do...just looks prettier :D I'm curious about the Evo Platinum Wizards. With it being a bit cold outside, my E and Diamond Wiz's feel like bricks after a few throws. Do the EP-Wizards keep their pliability in the cold?

[sarcasm]
And damn you Gateway for releasing Puffy Magics right now.
[/sarcasm]
I really wanted to buy a handful of those things yesterday.

Here's a small list of things I'd like to see in 2017 from you guys.
1. PWP Sabre's.
2. Diamond HD Slayer's and Samurai's in weights between 165-172
3. PWP Magic's
4. All mid's in the PWP plastic.

I have a quite a few wizards they all feel somewhat different in the plastics blends but all have the same general profile. All are older runs nothing newer than 3 years ago. But one wizard is a totally odd ball it's hand written on the back under the weight SOAR WIZ it doesn't have a tight shoulder like the others. And you guess it it's a slower disc that just glides like no other wiz I own. Label soft but it's the stiffness disc I own and the stamp it's in very bold print. What is this Soar wiz run and how common is it I wish I knew how to upload a picture of the disc. Any information would be great TIA.

^ Give me some of that Magic, man!

What are the best Gateway blends to throw in cold weather? I was stuck on Eraser plastic for much of the early winter but now that there is snow on the ground, those feel like bricks in my hands. Should I go with something softer (RFF perhaps)? Any recommendations here?

Negative.

I've often considered bringing the Savage back as an RDG mold. They were one of my first reliable fairway drivers.

That sucks...But on the other hand a savage in Amber would be pretty nice and Id deffinetly be interested in a stack of them...I really need to get down to the shop and see if there are any squirreled away in there. Plus they always have other amazingness you can't find in stores all the time.

Latest posts