• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Slayer

on here at least, people that get a gateway 'prototype' are never aware of the disc's name. :eek:

Edit: It quickly becomes a name-guessing game :)

send us 5 or 6 of them to titan disc golf in cedar rapids iowa and we'll throw them around and tell you

get some stamped with this

slayer-horrible-fearful-head.jpg

it may help with sales

I got one, I liked it (a lot) as I mentioned in that weird putter thread, but I want to spend more time in the field with it before I give a more thorough review.

Gateway Slayer (Flight Ratings)

Glad to hear a few are getting out and are well received. If you're interested, our 5 for $40 Facebook disc deal includes Slayers - check our Facebook page or website for more info.

Also FYI, we posted this on Disc Golf Review's forums so we might as well also post it here:

The Slayer's flight ratings are:
Speed - 14
Glide - 8
Turn - 0
Fade - 2

For comparison, our flight chart is located here (PDF format).

The Slayer will be produced in both Sure Grip "S" and Evolution HPP "E" plastic.

Your flight chart contains the Ninja, but it also says "All Discs are PDGA Approved". I assume the Ninja hasn't been approved and it's an oversight?

maybe i'm being blonde at the moment but where do you go to get this deal, i looked on the FB page and found nothing?

i ordered 2 sets of these about 2-3 months ago and not a single one of my discs was an x-out. that may be different now though.

I too have ordered Gateway X-Outs (or at least from the gatewaydirect deals they sport on eBay), the quality of the discs and the service was exceptional! Would not hesitate to order again.

5 for 40 shipped, you pick molds and plastics. all discs are 'x-outs' but from what i've seen/heard it is purely cosmetic.

The two times I've done the deal, I didn't get X-Outs. I heard Gateway is done selling X-Outs, but I could be wrong.

Latest posts