• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway's David McCormack is the bomb

Amenz

Birdie Member
I'd read on this forum that Dave has really good customer service.
I heard right. I've now had a few transactions with him and have to say he is phenomenal. Way more personable than the big two could ever be....even gave me some technique advice.:thmbup:

I have had the same experience with DaveM.
Very personable and helpful.
Needless to say, I've bought a lot of Gateway stuff. I know it's supported.

I would prefer they figure out how to run S wizards in consistent blends than be good at customer service.

I'd read on this forum that Dave has really good customer service.
I heard right. I've now had a few transactions with him and have to say he is phenomenal. Way more personable than the big two could ever be....even gave me some technique advice.:thmbup:

Thanx for chiming in, Nikko.

Thanx for chiming in, Nikko.

I am surprised there isn't more viral "this new disc/bag/etc is awesome posting" coming from the DG companies.

Of course there are plenty of people who do that for free so maybe I should not be that surprised.

Appearently you haven't tried to be a sales rep for GW. Then you'd have an oposite opinion

I have nothing but positives to say about them as well.

David Mac. certainly hooked up my women's clinic.

as a st. louis local, i can agree to all of the positives above. i've met dave a few times and he's always been personable and chatty.

hell, he was sitting with me on a bench at a local tournament just shooting the **** talking about a few other local courses when he got the call that nikko won the usdgc.

looks at me with a straight face and says "nikko just won the DGC. $12,000'' (or something to that effect). puts his phone away and goes back to chatting with me about the local courses.

supremely cool guy.

(and before anyone accuses me of being nikko as well, i only have 2 gateway discs in my bag of 24 :) )

Yeah Dave is an awesome guy, I stopped by the Gateway manufacturing facility to pick up some Wizards and talked to him for a while about the Ninja and how they make discs. He showed us a few runs of the new disc and what he wants to change with it and everything, his secrecy over new products is much less than Apple's. But he set up a basket for us in the back room and said try any putter you want. Really a nice group of guys working in the Gateway shop, they are always available for advice on discs and technique.

as a st. louis local, i can agree to all of the positives above. i've met dave a few times and he's always been personable and chatty.

hell, he was sitting with me on a bench at a local tournament just shooting the **** talking about a few other local courses when he got the call that nikko won the usdgc.

looks at me with a straight face and says "nikko just won the DGC. $12,000'' (or something to that effect). puts his phone away and goes back to chatting with me about the local courses.

supremely cool guy.

(and before anyone accuses me of being nikko as well, i only have 2 gateway discs in my bag of 24 :) )

Looking forward to playing Akitas Run and his other silly long course.