• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Georgia,where you at?

Connor Jones

International Hair Champion
Gold level trusted reviewer
So,i'm definitely starting to see the improvement in my game,which makes me want to play more courses and such,i've only played a few so far,but,i'd love to get together with some people off of here at some of the better ones!

Obviously flyboy is an option,and one of the few i've played,but there's tons of others in the Atlanta area that seem to have 3+ ratings,which i'd be down to do a few in a day!

So,where you guys at?

Someone responds,word.

I do plan coming back up for flyboy(at least)and hopefully some others,so maybe we can squeeze it in then,or maybe even a little after new years,that's a pretty small window.

I agree!

Hopefully we can get a couple more off here,and i have a buddy or two I would bring,could try to get some doubles action or something,would be sweet.

xle692.gif

Hey man, just stumbled on this thread (pun fully intended;)).
I haven't had a chance to get to Flat Rock yet, but hopefully soon. Maybe I can PM ya and we could meet up when me and some buds plan the trip?

Hey man, just stumbled on this thread (pun fully intended;)).
I haven't had a chance to get to Flat Rock yet, but hopefully soon. Maybe I can PM ya and we could meet up when me and some buds plan the trip?

Definitely man!
It's a pretty great course,I'd like to think with the continuing improvements it'll hop up to one of the better ones in the state.

And i've played it over a 100 times by now so I'd love to take you guys through.

Hopefully we can get some sort of state Meetup sometime this sometime soon,there's a lot of great courses i've yet to play.

Without google mapping' where exactly is bogart?

Oh wow! That's a long ways,but i'm sure we can find a central point for all,atlanta would probably the best bet,has a large variety of courses,and i haven't played most of them.

But if you ever make it down here,i'd love to walk you through,I just got back from playing. :]

Still would like to hear from a few more people so maybe we can try to put something together!

Well,there's a good chance i'm meeting chain-addicted on his way through on christmas eve,so i'm trying to figure out maybe how to squeeze everything in,but i'm not really sure,I definitely think we could have an awesome doubles thing out there,we just need to pick a date,maybe set it more in the future so we can round up a nice group,a little dgcr tourney if you will.

Maybe albino is just bored...I hear it's fricking freezing out there!

Well we all know what IOWA stands for right?... Idiots Out Wandering Around.:p

Well,there's a good chance i'm meeting chain-addicted on his way through on christmas eve,so i'm trying to figure out maybe how to squeeze everything in,but i'm not really sure,I definitely think we could have an awesome doubles thing out there,we just need to pick a date,maybe set it more in the future so we can round up a nice group,a little dgcr tourney if you will.

I am down for some random dubs at F-Boy (on the 24th) if we can make it somewhat snappy. I mean, I wouldnt be there trying to "hurry folks along" and whatnot/etc.; but it's just that I would need to get back on the road within' a reasonable time. I will also mention that the wifey will be along with (but she wont be throwin') and once she starts naggin' about getting back on the road, you can bet on my game fallin' apart!...:doh::wall::(

Connor and atlScott; I will leep you guys posted once I have given the call down to FBA to see if they will let us play on the morning of the 24th. Maybe bakenstine would like to show as well.

If you want I can text kelly about playing on the 24th. He's never said no yet. I just need to be done by around 3 or so so it would be good to start by lunch or before. My brother will likely join us.

I'll see if can join in too. Like everyone else, it'll have to be earlier than later and a quicker than usual round. I'll run it by the wife and get back with ya'll :\