• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

GGGT Backpack

That looks almost exactly like the GDS backpack I had a few years back. Maybe GGGT is exclusively selling it now?

Gateway

GatewayBackpack.jpg

GGGT

GottaGoBackpack2.jpg

They do look pretty similar. On GGGT it said it sits higher on the back... seems a little odd to me but oh well.

since no one has seemed to try one, does this mean i have to buy and tell??? oh well...

Probably sits higher on the back due to a large portion being removed from the top. I seem to remember Blake mentioning them some time ago...heck, he might actually use one, now that I think about it. Nonetheless, you can expect an honest appraisal of them if you give Blake a call at the shop.

don't tell Revo but i'm gonna trade my proto VPs for a Dual Pack, trade that for another Sim, trade that for a Grip, offer that and some *j's for a Bag Mahal, sell that for 2 GG's, then sell them at the course, take the money to walmart, and get a $7 backpack, fruit rollups, lotsa soda, and tinfoil

tl;dr... lots of new bag threads are confusing

Latest posts