• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Giant Disc Golf Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the Soft Magnets. Please pm me with the weights and a price for them each.

please email the weights and price that midnightbiker wants to pay and i'll likely beat it

lol

not sure if you realize it, but you would make more money if you sold each one of these individually. that wouldn't be thinning out your collection for a new bag. that would be putting more cheese in your pocket.

as one big lot, you're better off taking them all to Play It Again or something.

*UPDATE*

I finally got around to getting a pic of this lot. A few things have changed, so I'm working on a full list right now. There are 50 discs, 4 minis, two bags, and two Sterelite boxes included. I'm typing up a detailed list as we speak...

DG Lot.jpg

Here's what's included -

(Disc, Color, Weight, Condition)

Innova
Champ Leopard, Tie-Dye, 167, 10
Champ Groove, Lime Green, 167, 9
Champ Orc, Honey Orange, 166, 10
Champ Orc, Yellow, 175, 9
Champ Beast, Clear Aqua, 175, 10
Champ Beast, Orange, 172, 8
DX Wraith, White, 170, 10
DX Valkyrie, White, 175, 10
DX Valkyrie, White, 168, 10
DX Valkyrie, Red, 175, 10
DX TeeBird, Orange, 165, 10
DX Leopard, Pale Orange, 164, 10
DX Leopard, Pink, 145, 10
Star Valkyrie, White, 152, 9 - HukLab Tri-Fly Stamp
Pro Pig, White, 175, 9
DX Classic Roc, White, 167, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 173, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 172, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 171, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 170, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 169, 10
2 DX Gazelles, Yellow, 168, 10
Star Mako, Blue, 173, 10
Star Mako, White, 177, 10
Star Mako, White, 172, 10
Star Mako, Yellow, 177, 9 - First Run
Eco Star San Marino Roc, Black, 180, 10
Star San Marino Roc, White, 180, 9
DX Shark, Blue, 150, 10
DX Wolf, Red, 180, 6 (has cut in leading edge of wing)
DX Cro, White, 175, 8
DX Spider, Yellow, 169, 8
DX Goblin, Red, 169, 8

Discraft
Z Stalker, Orange, 176, 10 - First Run
Z Stalker, Yellow, 167, 10
ESP Cyclone, Lt. Blue, 166, 10
ESP Cyclone, White, 165, 10
D Ringer, White, 164, 10 - First Run
D Ringer, White, 170, 10 - First Run
D Ringer, White, 165, 8 - First Run
D Focus, Black, 170, 10
Soft Magnet, White, 170, 8
Z Comet, Blue, 176, 10

Other
MVP Ion, Blue with Red Overmold, 165, 8

Innova Star Mini Driver, White
Innova DX Mini Driver, Black
Sun King Wham-O Mini, Black
Frisbee Wham-O Mini, White

Fade Crunch Box, Camo, New
Innova Standard Bag, Blue, New

2 Sterilite 20qt. Boxes, New

$250 + Shipping

I have a feedback rating of 27 on this site, every person I have dealt with has been happy with the outcome of our trades and I am very reliable when it comes to paying for the things I want.

I have over 1,500 posts on this site, not including conversations in the water cooler or landfill. I have met people from this site in person and I use my REAL NAME as my screen name, which is also my email, and facebook etc.

If you're willing to send me the discs first, I will send a money order as soon as they arrive. Wal*Mart does Money Gram and I work about half a mile from one.

If you can take the very minimal risk of shipping first, I'll buy your lot.

If you accept this offer please PM me and if you can please find out how much shipping will be to zip code 14424.

I'm sorry to have to request that you ship first, as I do believe that this is a real situation and not some sort of scam, but I really can't afford to take the risk, and seeing as you have no site feedback and I do, I think you can see my point. I would not be able to stand being talked about poorly on this site for ripping off a fellow DG fan. Hell Timg, the guy that runs this whole show lives 35 minutes away from me and has my actual street address. He could surely wrangle up a mob if I decided to skip out on payment :)

\/\/

to OP:

you have internet, I assume you have a bank account, paypal takes like 20 min to set up save potential buyers the hassle and you might sell this stuff faster

just a thought

good luck sir

i just read this and realized it sounded really dickish, re read with the least dickhead tone you can think of and that is how i meant it to sound

I have a feedback rating of 27 on this site, every person I have dealt with has been happy with the outcome of our trades and I am very reliable when it comes to paying for the things I want.

I have over 1,500 posts on this site, not including conversations in the water cooler or landfill. I have met people from this site in person and I use my REAL NAME as my screen name, which is also my email, and facebook etc.

If you're willing to send me the discs first, I will send a money order as soon as they arrive. Wal*Mart does Money Gram and I work about half a mile from one.

If you can take the very minimal risk of shipping first, I'll buy your lot.

If you accept this offer please PM me and if you can please find out how much shipping will be to zip code 14424.

I'm sorry to have to request that you ship first, as I do believe that this is a real situation and not some sort of scam, but I really can't afford to take the risk, and seeing as you have no site feedback and I do, I think you can see my point. I would not be able to stand being talked about poorly on this site for ripping off a fellow DG fan. Hell Timg, the guy that runs this whole show lives 35 minutes away from me and has my actual street address. He could surely wrangle up a mob if I decided to skip out on payment :)

\/\/

Will is legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.