• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glo Z Comet

Now available as a production disc, along with the Glo Avenger SS!

Comet_Z-Line_Glo_Standard.jpg

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=79&PPQT1=330
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=169&PPQT1=330

Lol I love these threads. The Glow Z version is just Z that glows...no more or less stable on average. If you have an 'average' 175 Z Comet already, there will be 175 Glow Z comets that are more overstable, equally straight, and more understable. Now, where is tbird888 so we can butt heads like two people arguing about religion!?

Lol I love these threads. The Glow Z version is just Z that glows...no more or less stable on average. If you have an 'average' 175 Z Comet already, there will be 175 Glow Z comets that are more overstable, equally straight, and more understable. Now, where is tbird888 so we can butt heads like two people arguing about religion!?

No one even made that argument in this thread.

Flat Z comets are flippy junk. Mild domed ones are sexy

The Thunderdomes are the sexiest!

Last edited:
Flat Z comets are flippy junk. Mild domed ones are sexy

eh they have their place. I have a flatter z comet that I've been carrying for like 3-4 years (whenever they came out again) that has held the 'mildly beat x comet' sweet spot pretty much the whole time.

For most midrange duties though I love a nicely domed z.

I think flattys are the best in z and esp :). Hopefully they fly better than the "investable" bottom stamped ones.

Lol I love these threads. The Glow Z version is just Z that glows...no more or less stable on average. If you have an 'average' 175 Z Comet already, there will be 175 Glow Z comets that are more overstable, equally straight, and more understable. Now, where is tbird888 so we can butt heads like two people arguing about religion!?[/QUOTE:wall:

Funny thing is the bottom stamped ones were never rare lol. Dynamic had discraft make them bc I bought ALL the glo comets at worlds. Jeremy was like whats so special about these. I just hoard them is all :).

The proof is go buy a brand new z nuke and glo z nuke and tell me they are the exact same. U will find the glo nuke is a tinge more stable. This is VERY true with nuke ss. The glos are basically nukes the z's are very flippy.

I have a glow nuke that was understable compared to regular z plastic when brand new. Going to need more proof than an opinion to make it a fact.

Latest posts