• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glo Z Comet

Sure did :). No matter what he says you guys wouldn't believe him anywho bc all of you are discraft sponsored. All of you have a mental retardation if you think Glo comet will fly like a z but hey you guys are the gods of golf. See sig below :)

funny, MJ's reply said the same thing I did. lets see if you can figure out the other discraft pro in this thread that agrees too. no need to bring up mental retardation either, very inappropriate.

Last edited:
facepalm-4.jpg

I just picked up a max weight Glo Comet today. It felt really beefy in my hand, but that's probably just because I'm used to a very gummy, seasoned ESP Comet, not a fresh, stiffer one. The Glo is kind of flat too, which concerned me, but the PLH is higher than my ESP, so that's ok.

Anyway, I threw it in a field, and played an entire round with it. First, the bad news, the Comet sucks as a putter (so many chain outs).

Now, for the good news. This Comet is stable. It's PLH is slightly higher than my ESP like I said, and I tested it into a moderate headwind and it flew nice and straight. I then really laid into it with a little bit of hyzer, and it went dead straight with a little late turn and a fade for a straight finish. Since it's new, it wouldn't flip over completely and finish right: even in a little headwind, I threw it flat and it turned and still flexed out. I also threw it on some huge hyzers and anhyzers.

This disc is legit. I was able to push it out a little farther than my ESP, since I tend to baby that disc a little more. I even threw the Glo on some lower lines, putting some mustard on it like I do with a Buzzz and it held the line and finished straight. With my ESP and Glo combo, I probably won't be throwing my Buzzz all that much, unless I need a more pronounced fade on the lower lines.

I'm putting this Comet out to around 325' too, so if you've got more D than me, you might see more turn, and if you're not throwing them 300' I don't think you'll see much turn at all from what I noticed from today's testing.

Latest posts