• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] GLOW C-FD's and P3's + a chance to win free entry to a tournament!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTacoma03

* Ace Member *
I am spearheading a promotion for the upcoming event in SF - Anderson Valley Brewing Company Presents: The 25th San Francisco Safari!

Discmania came through huge and hooked us up with GLOW C-LINE FD's and GLOW C-LINE P3's!

You read that right. GLOW. Neither of these discs are on the market yet. These are the first you'll see of the P3's, and one other tournament has a small run of the FD's.

Besides being awesome, each disc purchased also represents 1 entry into a raffle. Two names will be pulled and that person will win a FREE, GUARANTEED spot in the tournament this year in a division of your choice. Our registration typically sells out within an hour, this tournament is in high demand!

If you are far away and can't make the trek to SF, first of all we feel sorry that you have to miss this amazing event, second - no problem! The entry (valued at $100) is transferable...we don't want to know the details...just the name of who will be playing.

Discs are $20/each (firm price, we believe in being fair) + $5/shipping for a single disc. Shipping will be at cost for multiples/larger orders, PM me and we will work it out.

Drawing will be August 16th, time TBD.

Registration for the tournament opens August 18th at 8pm PST.

Here are some pictures, if you have questions please let me know I'll be glad to answer.

------
FAQ answers:

- All discs are max weight
- FD stamp colors: Gold, Black
- P3 stamp colors: Gold, Black, Silver, and (limited) Purple
- Glow P3's are noticably more OS than the C-line counterparts.
- Glow FD's are in the upper-middle of the FD stability range, not as beefy as the 2nd runs, but (IMO) beautifully straight and accurate.

-----

Attachments

• 20140804_125539.jpg
    20140804_125539.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 20140804_125556.jpg
    20140804_125556.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 121
  • 20140804_125604.jpg
    20140804_125604.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Yessir! I can't say enough good things about these discs and this tournament. We've sold over half the stock already, and there's 10 days until the raffle drawing!

If anyone is on the fence, don't wait. You will kick yourself afterwards.

Very few left! Drawing is in 5 days! Get yours before they're gone!!

So Simon is on the lead card at Worlds...wanna bet there's an FD in his bag? If that doesn't convince you to get one then I don't know what will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts