• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Golf Pencils

enragedmullet

Birdie Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I was thinking about having some pencils made up for my home course as a donation/gift. Everywhere I look it seems you HAVE to get 10 gross or, minimum 1,008 pencils. Cheapest I've been able to find ends up being $200+. I'd really intended to drop maybe $125 at the most for a few hundred pencils, tops. Does anyone know where to get smaller quantities/prices?

I was thinking about having some pencils made up for my home course as a donation/gift. Everywhere I look it seems you HAVE to get 10 gross or, minimum 1,008 pencils. Cheapest I've been able to find ends up being $200+. I'd really intended to drop maybe $125 at the most for a few hundred pencils, tops. Does anyone know where to get smaller quantities/prices?
Are you looking to get them personalized? I would think a golf store, an office supply store or a disc golf company. We get them all the time from Discraft.

Are you looking to get them personalized? I would think a golf store, an office supply store or a disc golf company. We get them all the time from Discraft.
yeah I wanted to get the name of the course on there at the very least, if not the actual logo. Does Discraft do that?

I was short on golf pencils and looked on ebay. The cost for 50-100 was super reasonable, and it was basically the same cost to get them customized. I ordered a ton of them with our course name on them. I'm seeing plenty on there where you can get 144 for $35 or so with a line of customization. Just checked on there, search "customized golf pencils". Lots of options.

I was short on golf pencils and looked on ebay. The cost for 50-100 was super reasonable, and it was basically the same cost to get them customized. I ordered a ton of them with our course name on them. I'm seeing plenty on there where you can get 144 for $35 or so with a line of customization. Just checked on there, search "customized golf pencils". Lots of options.
Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion! Got 'em today, a low low quantity for a low low price!

IMG_20240216_185754943.jpg