• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Golf performance polo

SamD

Where do you guys buy your apparel from? I'm looking for a decent place to get some dri polo shirts. Hope easy on the wallet, any ideas?

Start here at The Golf Warehouse ( TGW.com ) :

http://www.tgw.com/golf-shirts#face...&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

They have brand name polos that start at $10 and up, be warned it is all Ball Golf brands though.

I have bought some shoes and accessories from them, they generally stock bigger sizes too.

? Why does that matter? It it so unfortunate the many disc golfers feel anyone that was raised around traditional golf are elitist with trust funds. Buy whatever you are comfortable with. If you have a Stein Mart near by they have a good selection of golf apparel as well that is affordable.

? Why does that matter? It it so unfortunate the many disc golfers feel anyone that was raised around traditional golf are elitist with trust funds. Buy whatever you are comfortable with. If you have a Stein Mart near by they have a good selection of golf apparel as well that is affordable.

I am not speaking of that of that for my own behalf, I'm cool with "Golf".

I wear/play in ball-golf brand clothes myself. Doesn't bother me at all, I was just putting that out there because it seems to bother other people around here :confused:.

I play in Izod polos and shorts and wear FootJoy shoes on the course, I like to look and feel good on the course :thmbup:, to each his own.

I also follow the PGA tour and LOVE to watch Golf on TV every Sunday afternoon AFTER I throw my Frisbees for the day :D.

old navy had some nice drift style polos. not sure uf they still do but the ones i snagged are holding up swell and look nice too.

Wow!! The cheapest i could find is $15.00... These sites ones that you use?

I have bought some off of the clearance rack at sports authority.
But tjmax Ross suggestions are good also

Start here at The Golf Warehouse ( TGW.com ) :

http://www.tgw.com/golf-shirts#face...&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

They have brand name polos that start at $10 and up, be warned it is all Ball Golf brands though.

I have bought some shoes and accessories from them, they generally stock bigger sizes too.

Amazing advise here. I love that place. Also Golflocker.com and Rockbottomgolf.com are great site to try as well.

I also follow the PGA tour and LOVE to watch Golf on TV every Sunday afternoon AFTER I throw my Frisbees for the day :D.

One of my favorite joys in life is to fall asleep in my recliner watching ball golf on a hot Summer afternoon. Just so relaxing, and hopefully I wake up to see the last couple of holes.

Last edited:
These have no logo, but for under $6.50 who cares..the only catch is shipping, as long as you order more than one, it's not a bad deal. I've used this brand before for clients, and they normally charge $25-35 once a logo is printed on the shirt.
http://www.shirtmax.com/adult-5050-...ey-polo.html?gclid=CNmM6-TmtssCFUwvgQodjCkH1g

I decided to give these guys a try. I ordered four polos from them last night. It came to about $28 including shipping. You can't beat that price. Hopefully they don't suck.

If you're looking for generic non dg drifits Kohl's clearance usually less than $10 sometime you can find them less than $5

Latest posts