• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
are you buying a used one? and the pvc is broke? that's a first never heard of one being broke yet.. but any how I don't sell pieces for the sim frame or even the frame to it, there are a lot of pieces that make up the frame ...but... part of the reason I went with pvc is because its easy to replace and very cheap. it will cost only a few cents worth of 1/2 inch pvc to replace a broken part this is also why i don't glue the frame together. if you can get the piece out and let me know which part of the frame it is I can tell you how long that piece needs to be.

Just wanted to pop in and say my Kong is still going strong, been around the country with me in wicked weather.

What is the process of sending this back and having some newness added to it. The places where my caribiners connect are tearing through the bag connectors.

Sean40474 said:
Just wanted to pop in and say my Kong is still going strong, been around the country with me in wicked weather.

What is the process of sending this back and having some newness added to it. The places where my caribiners connect are tearing through the bag connectors.

email me [email protected]

I wanted to give a long term review of my GB Chimp I've had for 2 years now. It still looks great, a little wear on the bottom panel, but it gets dragged around on sandstone quite a lot. I love the stability and capacity and had my first issue with it this morning. After shanking a drive i dropped it kind of hard and in the cold one hole for the end wall tore out and split, which causes the walls to tip in and discs don't come in and out as well. So I'll be hunting around the neighborhood for some politicians signs I can cut up to make new ones. Other than that, not the tiniest flaw.

Discs I has in there today:
3 putters
4 mids
9 drivers, 8 fits better. lol.

Great Job Chris, after christmas, I'm upgrading!

lol @ politician signs - great idea!

I've had my Chimp for 3+ years now, and it is still in great shape! The only issue I have ever had was that the zipper pulls are not bulletproof like the rest of the bag. a) he's changed them since I got my bag, and b) it is such a minor issue that I feel bad even mentioning it ;)

Got a chimp and it looks awesome. I like having multiple outside putter pockets so I can keep the putting putter and driving putter stashed separately. It's gonna be so nice having working zippers again on the storage compartments too, the zippers on my Fade busted out months ago.

Hey guys just wanted to post about my new digi camo kong! This bag is sick! he pics dont do the bag justice it is incredible and very spacious. i def. enjoy the putter pocket. it fits 2 putters perfictly. Its not too tight to where u have to cram the discs in there and its not to loose so u have to worry about losing them. it has everything already for you in terms of space for just about everything. It has pencil pockets score card slot and three huge pockets two on the sides with the left one having a key holder and one in the front. The front pocket can hold one or two more discs if i really need it to. this is by far my favorite bag that ive owned and seen yet. now with all that said i have two minor gripes. 1 the matching strap looks cool with the bag but with that being said it is a little to short for my bodyframe. I'm 6'1 and the strap seems to be about 3" or so too short. Its not completely uncomfortable it just doesnt feel right. BUT that being said i will be switching to quads pretty soon so this wont even matter. And 2 the color of the bag. when i saw the bag online it looked like it was going to be grey and whiteish in color. but when i actually got it it wasnt that at all. It was like a lighter colored camo with the digital design. BUT with me saying that i am glad that it wasnt. The colors that i thought it was going to be would have probably been a stain magnet and the colors thay it came in are incredibly sexy! The bag came to my door in 4 days. Most of the bags are still in stock and readu to ship. I think i got the last digi camo kong. sorry guys. I have pics of it in my thread "gorilla-boy gorilla or kong". if anyone has any questions or wants more photos just hit me up. Thanks guys. Aces all around.

If that's the one with only one drink holder, I've got a solid black one I would let go for cheap. Bag never really saw much use with me and have an old set of red Phenix straps on it that have seen some use but holding up.

Squirrel Monkeys have two drink holders and the pocket in the front. Chris only puts bags on his site that he has ready to ship. He did say that Squirrels are next to be made. He started them this week. I would think they will be up for sale in the next few days. If you are looking for spiders the ones with one drink holder those wont be made for a few weeks.

I just got my new silverback bag in digital camo in today. What a nice bag to have. I think i am going to leave early today and go try it out! :mrgreen:

Thanks Chris

The Silverback is a great bag. 16 discs in the main compartment and two in the putter pocket. I can even stuff 4-5 more in the pocket behind the putters if I need to. I've had mine for two years with no rips or loose seams. Chris makes a great bag.