• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

Should Chris make the secondary color Black

• Yes

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 34 30.4%

• Total voters
A little off subject but, did I see that you are carrying/making those erasable score cards? I can't find anyone that has them.

Steady 26542 said:
A little off subject but, did I see that you are carrying/making those erasable score cards? I can't find anyone that has them.

yeah i just started making custom bag tag/rewritable scorecards. i dont have any thing up on the store yet but if anyone wants to eamil me about them i can get you some information. [email protected]

5 COLOR SILVERBACK UP FOR AUCTION - Blue, Black, Dark Gray, Light Gray with ReD Accent Panels... I don't play enough anymore to justify having such a great bag... Don't carry enough discs to fill it. This is a one-of-a-kind color combination that was sent back to Chris a few seasons ago to be refurbished... You will love this bag.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dollardiscgolfauctions/permalink/501475856587903/