• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Got a 2nd Bag - All Backup Discs?

Once I took my fav/most used discs out of the main bag to use during a reduced disc round. I forgot to put them back, and I was in for a nasty surprise the next time I showed up on the course!

Since then, any alternate bag I use is all spares. It's good to get familiar using spares just in case, and it leaves the primary setup intact.

Four bags and a box here. Playing bag- nine discs, backup bag- twenty discs, putter bag- ten identical practice putters, truck bag- a playing bag that stays in the work truck just in case and a box of thirty of my most used, lost and given to newbs discs. (Anymore I give away more discs than I loose or wear out.)

1 bag, 2 carts and a bunch of bins.

CaddyTek cart for rounds with 12 beers or less. Jogging stroller for rounds with more than 12 beers. Bins in the garage to store back ups and extra discs.

Here's a mini backpack that I got at Walmart for $2.50. It has a main compartment and a front, smaller pocket for your main putting putter. Each compartment has a single zipper so I had to get used to not having two zippers that you can open and close it with. Anyways, I got a little overstable happy when I loaded this, was supposed to be all putters but...

Front pocket contains a JK Aviar, the main pocket has a Wizard, War Spear, Devil Hawk, Rhyno, Champ Flat Top Gator, Star Gator, C-Line MD3, Champ Banshee and G-Star Firebird. I think it's quite a deal for the price for a casual/putt putt round.

TtAXrNu.jpg

D3XA6Nw.jpg

Latest posts