• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grand Valley Finale

Fritz

* Ace Member *
It's that time of year again! One of the best tournaments in the State of Colorado is ramping up for another great and successful tournament. We have many new sponsors including Pepsi Cola Company, for the tournament this year and can't wait to pay out all the new cash and prizes.
This tournament is held at the majestic Riverbend Park in beautiful Palisade, Colorado. The course plays along the Colorado River and has 19 challenging holes.
Don't wait to sign up, this is a popular tournament, so get signed up fast! Fall disc golf in Colorado is one of the most exciting and beautiful experiences a disc golfer could get.

To sign up for the Grand Valley Finale please click the link below, fill out the form and send it in with payment to reserve your spot in this great Western Colorado tournament.
Grand Valley Finale 2007 Registration Form

If you would like to become a sponsor or know someone who wants to be a sponsor, please use this form below:
Grand Valley Finale 2007 Sponsorship Form

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these PDF Files. Go to to download reader if you do not have it.

this is the big event of our year guys! Would love to see anyone show up thats availible to play. Working on making it the biggest payout in the tourney history, and like Fritz said discgolf in the fall out here is the best.

Come play the tournament and get to throw on holes that look like this :)

3_b09750e5_l.jpg

And this :p Yes that is the Colorado River 8 feet behind the basket.

3_a791a693_l.jpg

ARGH fritz is the ultimate avatar stealah!!!!!! yet another one of mine stolen! someone call the avatar cops!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanTaylor said:
ARGH fritz is the ultimate avatar stealah!!!!!! yet another one of mine stolen! someone call the avatar cops!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not steal this one son...I had it first!

It does own. If you even mess up you are hosed. Not to mention if it fades too hard to the left there is an OB Steam, in and beyond = OB so you have to thread it or you are screwed.

Takeichi said:
Fritz said:
Another favorite. Yes arrows = Mando :twisted:
3_5d143e32_l.jpg
That hole looks like it OWNS!!! i see many many 5s