• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Moundsville, WV

Grand Vue Park - Black

Permanent course
4.065(based on 31 reviews)

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about Grand Vue Park - Black

I didn't even know they were putting in another course. The Black Course is epic, I loved it.
I've been hearing rumblings for a couple years, so not sure how close they are to finishing the third course on site. I imagine it'll be pretty sweet if and when they finish it.

Anyone know when the White Course will be ready for play?
Yeah I'll be back if they add a third course (it's a long drive for me). I like warming up on the Yellow and then playing the Black. Is the White going to be something in-between in difficulty?

Yeah I'll be back if they add a third course (it's a long drive for me). I like warming up on the Yellow and then playing the Black. Is the White going to be something in-between in difficulty?
That's what I've heard. Only by park workers though, I haven't heard anything from a course designer or know who that will be. (Hoping Johnny Sias)

I was there in December. There were several white baskets set up behind the barn (opposite side the black and yellow course) that I could see through the lack of foliage. The few that I could see looked like they were set in place. Hopefully they'll have it ready to go sometime this year, it would make for an already excellent discgolf destination. Here's a draft layout on the local site :
http://www.discgolffarm.com/w...Map-Draft.png

Based on a recent course conditions update (see https://www.dgcoursereview.co...e.php?id=9709text reads "The course is in good shape with recently mowed fairways and the navigation is easy. Course plays along a par 3 golf course') it would seem as though course is either finally complete or at the very least complete enough to enjoy intuitively without the previous navigation befuddlement. This course has been in the works since early 2016 so needless to say I very much hope this is the case.

Has anyone been out to Moundsville recently who can verify this? I would love to make a trip down to the area and spend a day at GrandVue which (if the white course is indeed complete) makes for one of the top disc golf destinations in Appalachia IMO.

could some local player at Grand vue post a quick review and rank in order of difficulty the courses I think its white black and yellow in decreasing level of difficulty but I"m not sure.
Thanks in advance. planning to play this course 1st time starting tomorrow

Latest posts