• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Green valley amateur challenge?

Here is what is posted on Facebook:

The Green Valley Amateur Challenge will take place at Yucaipa Regional Park March 17th and 18th on the original course (no temp course). Two rounds of 18 (short and long) on Saturday and one round of 18 (mixed) on Sunday. Sign ups will be available on www.discgolfunited.com starting 2/3/12.

Would like to know more details about camping onsite. I looked online and there are only a couple tent sites left. Each tent site is available up to 30 people at $25 per tent per night. I tried to call Cory at the number listed on dgunited.com but the phone # is disconnected so I sent him an email.

I will be playing, donating as I do every year, and helping with the tourney. Legacy will be doing the tourney stamped discs and Innova will be doing the prize packages. The course will most likely be set up in short positions the first round then moved to longs the second round. 3rd round will be mixed hole positions. I live about 25 minutes from Yucaipa and have family in redlands aswell. Im sure there will be plenty of camp sites, park will be open until 7pm to the public and if your camping it will be open all night. I will most likely be donating a ctp disc for every hole one of the rounds. I will also have ace prizes and packages like I have done in years past. Hopefully this will be as awesome as years past and will help the bigger tourney they will have in the Fall time. Just ask questions and I will answer.

im thinking im more and more down. my last final at cal poly is thursday. was hoping to drive down and play friday and famileriaze myself with the course. after playing the oaks course for the first time at the otter open last weekend. realized the advantage of playing the course first.

Nasser is my name. I live up near big bear so yucaipa is my home course i guess.

I would think crestline or glen Helen would be your home course or even Redlands, but there is some camp in big bear that has disc golf. I played it once a few years ago. Well if you ever want to play message me, I am a veteran and was issued the lifetime parks pass for all regional parks in San bernardino so I can get us in for free.

Well message me when u decide to play and if I'm around I will join up or have my father in law meet up. He's on here and playing in the tourney and plays Yucaipa weekly. Solid player and past SoCal series champion.

im thinking im more and more down. my last final at cal poly is thursday. was hoping to drive down and play friday and famileriaze myself with the course. after playing the oaks course for the first time at the otter open last weekend. realized the advantage of playing the course first.

I would think crestline or glen Helen would be your home course or even Redlands, but there is some camp in big bear that has disc golf. I played it once a few years ago. Well if you ever want to play message me, I am a veteran and was issued the lifetime parks pass for all regional parks in San bernardino so I can get us in for free.

well I come down the mountain on the 38 so yucaipa comes before redlands, but I do know what camp your talking about, my buddy works there, havent played though...

i think ima play it. leave slo early friday morning and beat the traffic so i can play the course friday afternoon

What divisions you all playing?

Latest posts