• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

my wife is not using the quiver for discs, she is just keeping them all in the bottom main compt.
so she now has a very large storage area for raingear and her coat etc.

^ ya this is so nice for me when I travel to play. I can still carry 2 more discs than I did in my fade crunch and have storage in the quiver available if needed.

just got back from REI, we bought a 1 liter camelbak chute for the wifes' new C14, and it is too tight for my comfort, I think it will end up tearing the bag.
maybe if there were never any pencils and/or mini sharpie in the holders it would be ok, but we will be using the pencil holders.

just got back from REI, we bought a 1 liter camelbak chute for the wifes' new C14, and it is too tight for my comfort, I think it will end up tearing the bag.
maybe if there were never any pencils and/or mini sharpie in the holders it would be ok, but we will be using the pencil holders.

Thanks for posting - I was looking at these myself online. I generally use 40oz and 32oz Hydro Flask Bottles and they too seem just a tad too tight. I tried my 21oz which is much more narrow, and it seems to be loose. I wis I had the bottle that meets the happy medium.

Man I was just checking those hydro flasks out online and was hoping they might be a better option than the klean kanteens I have. I like that they're insulated. The 32 and 40 oz don't fit either? I thought I would try something that was a little smaller but still held at least 32oz. I won't use plastic because I think it's terrible. I guess I'll just have to wait for the holders to break in a little more.

Coupla tallboys fit in the valuables pocket? 3 of 'em?

These, are the kind of details we need.

I'm really hoping to see a whole lot more pictures here... Let's see some details!

(And please, stop saying the word "quiver" it's so lame)

I think the next biggest thing I have found is the 27 oz klean kanteen.
She wants the biggest bottle we can fit in it because she only carries one.
She has a cup holder style ash tray she puts in the other side.
I tell her to quit smoking, then she wouldn't need it, but she usually walks off the course with a couple dozen extra butts she picked up off the ground, or from other people on the card.
So i guess it's all good.

Quiver quiver quiver quiver. I'm really not all that worried about being lame

i played with hellbound this weekend and got to check his out.. its a really sweet damn bag thats for sure.. feels great on the back too .. if i had the cash i would have ordered one for sure

After a couple rounds with mine this weekend, I have to say I'm really happy with it.

The only thing I'm not carrying is a bunch of extra backups. I'm not sacrificing any shots or anything.

2x McPro (In the Quiver)

1x Nova
1x S Line P2
1x Mako3
2x Roc3
1x Champ Gator
1x TL
1x Teebird
1x PD
1x Firebird
2x Destroyer

It's much lighter on the back, as well, and just as sturdy.

Man I was just checking those hydro flasks out online and was hoping they might be a better option than the klean kanteens I have. I like that they're insulated. The 32 and 40 oz don't fit either? I thought I would try something that was a little smaller but still held at least 32oz. I won't use plastic because I think it's terrible. I guess I'll just have to wait for the holders to break in a little more.

The 32oz and 40oz are tight probably just how your Klean Kanteens are. They seemed to just stretch is just a little too much for my liking.
On a side note, I love Hydro Flasks Bottles, they sure do keep water cold for a LONG time. I work outdoors and keep them in my work truck throughout the day and even at the end of the day the water is cold. Very good investment I believe.

After my long weekend with mine got to say glad im not carrying all the extra junk. The bag made me really think when it came to desiding if i wanted to bag the buzz os in my line up.

I holding

2 putters up top

pro leo
star gazelle
p pd
s pd
c pd
gold line bolt
xxx
glow firebird
flx buzz
buzz os
Gator
Opto pure
Glow rino

3 minis and a pocket knife in my bag.

Crawling up and down Ga this weekend i was just way too impressed with the line up. Not only is it light but will force you to only use the discs you truly play with. Bonus. Thinking i might be able to add a blatter to it without too much work to gain storage and use some of the dead space behind the putters.

someone should throw a bunch of stuff in the valuables pocket and then pull it out and take a picture of what all fit

This way we'd get a better idea of the size without being able to see one in person