• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip vs DD Sniper

I'm going to order a new bag and am torn between a grip cs2 or a DD sniper. I only carry 12 discs no chair or umbrella. I believe they both have lifetime warranties. Has anyone had both bags?
Thanks

I have a sniper bag. Not overly impressed. I actually bought it to reside in my Zuca backpack cart. I don't think I'd ever use it as a backpack. It's kind of bulky and square and if you were to use the top compartment for putters then there really isn't much storage space for other stuff. On my cart it worked okay because I have a putter pouch on the handle and I used the top compartment on the bag to stash a jacket and hat and other small items.

I like a little more storage than the Grip CS bag offers but mostly because I play year round and like to have space for cold weather gear so I prefer the BX series because I like that the side pockets are larger and expandable. I also like the dedicated bottle holders on the BX versus the combination bottle holder pocket things in the CS.

If the Grip bag fits your needs and budget I'd say it's a better option than the sniper bag.