• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Polecats coming to the Factory Store this afternoon?

Dammit I'm broke.

Well, I'm always broke.

I hope these are in good weights. I'm not interested in heavy kitties.

I will try one but I want a stiffer Polecat not a softer one

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Dunno; you'll have to ask Innova for sales numbers. Anecdotally, I'm not seeing a ton of GStar discs on the courses. Mostly Star and Champ for Innova...

You don't know, yet constantly push the same conspiracy theory.

You don't know, yet constantly push the same conspiracy theory.

It's not a conspiracy theory. Dave Dunipace himself has said he loves GStar plastic, he carries GStar plastic discs himself (shown by video of him playing as well as his own answers in the AMA video), so it's no great feat of deduction to know that Dave Dunipace loves GStar... and therefore no big surprise that Innova (controlled by Mr. Dunipace) puts out a lot of molds in GStar and promotes that plastic.

Also, 'conspiracy theory' suggests that something is wrong or illegal about it. Nothing wrong with Mr. Dunipace and his company putting out molds in whatever plastic, so I'm not promoting any 'conspiracy' theories.

It's not a conspiracy theory. Dave Dunipace himself has said he loves GStar plastic, he carries GStar plastic discs himself (shown by video of him playing as well as his own answers in the AMA video), so it's no great feat of deduction to know that Dave Dunipace loves GStar... and therefore no big surprise that Innova (controlled by Mr. Dunipace) puts out a lot of molds in GStar and promotes that plastic.

Also, 'conspiracy theory' suggests that something is wrong or illegal about it. Nothing wrong with Mr. Dunipace and his company putting out molds in whatever plastic, so I'm not promoting any 'conspiracy' theories.

Doesn't have to be illegal

a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.

He's running a company to make money. It's absurd to think he would do something that would make less money to satisfy his particular soft plastic fetish. He could get any discs he wants in gstar. There's no reason he'd have to push it unless it sells.

Your conspiracy theory is awful.