• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess the winning bid..

I am going to legit guess on 868.12 bones, and I sure hope no one is going to throw it

That Roc is easily the most desierable out of all the big star Gummy Rocs. I would bet it goes somewhere in the 950 range. I think discs like the blood red Ontario posted earlier would go for more since they've got a USDGC stamp on them.

In the news today, A Beverly hills mansion was burglarized. Strangely enough, the culprit left the jewels, cash and extensive collection of rare art. The only thing reported stolen was a small plastic frisbee. . .

I dunno. That ZD Roc that sold for $1626.00 sat at that bid for like an entire day before it ended.

well I'm sure nobody ever wants to pay more than they want to but some stuff people throw an obnoxious price on it to secure the bid. In this case,im sure they dnt want to spend more than what's up there so it'll either sell for a littl over or it'll jump in price in the last few min.

This will most likely jump up in price...
the reason is that it is absolutely rare... it is essentially a 1 of 1, AKA one of a kind..
You will nvr see another one like it and even if it's repeated, this one was the first
I don't know how high it will go but it will prob top $1000
also, keep in mind that there are 4 days left of bidding and it's already at $510 (at time of post)
this sucker will go up for sure.
Last thing, for some of you this may seem ridiculous... but some folks out there are into what they are into and that's a huge thing for them. These peeps have petty cash (yes, for some a few thousand is considered petty cash) to burn and that Roc is really pretty sweet... if I were a Roc collector I'd have some that cost me that much for sure.

I think all the others are clear non pigment too though. That's the only one to turn out white like that.

it's actually not 1of1 it's 1 of 11. However it is the only heavy. That is available .

no, it's clearly a 1 of 1

It is the only one that came out as a heavyweight
the others are clear and this one is milky
that makes this a 1 of 1...clearly