• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess the winning bid..

P1720590-250x250.jpg

Yeah, Mike Doran puts some of his prices really high doesn't he? I asked him about it once and he said it's b/c he doesn't really want to sell some of them

he's asking $1999.95 (shipping not included) for the one in the pic

Yea I can understand that. A lot of people will do it. They get attached to something but "everything has it's price" so they list something insane, but still within some sort of reason just in case there is someone willing to pay.

Well it is the discgolfmuseum after all...
if he sold all of his best treasures it wouldn't be much of a museum would it

And yes, he prices it high in order to keep it but if someone is willing to pay that price well then that makes his day too.

OMG
That'd be like when richard pryor mailed a letter using this stamp in Brewster's millions
220px-USA_inverted_Jenny_siegal_nov_07_$977,500_.jpg

lulz. Clearly.

if it was the only disc produced in that material and the other 10 weren't. Then it would be 1of1...clearly.

just because this one is more milky doesn't technicaly make it 1 of 1 if were referring to the pigment. If that's the case then every vibram chunk is 1of1 and should sell for more correct? What about every innova star disc that has different swirls? 1of1's also?

I'm going to guess more than $1100

Wow... the Roc nuts must not have crawled out of their basements and oozed out of the walls... I was sure this would go for more than a measly $675