• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys draggin carts along...

well, when you're a 2x world champion you can officially do anything you want on a disc golf course. who am i to say anything.

The only time I've seen someone with a roller type bag was at Grand Woods Park in Lansing. This guy was playing with a bunch of decent players, but he was the oldest in the group (he looked pretty out of place). We walked up to the tee for #10 and there was a bit of a back-up because when you're done playing the hole, you have to double back and cross the creek to get to the #11 tee. As we were walking up, this guy was busy complaining about his playing partners ruining the game or some other such BS because they wanted to play the alternate holes that were still up from a tournament. I looked at his pull cart he had set up and I thought "wow, this guy looks like a moron and is acting like one too." So he took a sip of his MGD64 and then walked over to this contraption. It was a golf pull cart with an old green leather ball golf bag on it, but he had cut out a 3 foot section in the middle of the bag and put in shelving and dividers. This looked like it had to have taken him hours to construct in the garage while he was busy avoiding his wife of 30 years. He took his sweet time figuring out what disc to throw, carefully looking over each one, taking one out, then putting it back deciding it was not the perfect disc. (Let's keep in mind, this is a 480 foot hole, slightly uphill with a valley/creek in front of the basket which makes it smart to just throw a long mid or a fairway driver and leave yourself an easy upshot). He finally settles on a beat to death DX Cheetah that looks like it was the first disc ever made. He contemplates his shot very carefully, runs up and does the most ridiculous jerking motion I have ever seen and I realize he's trying to super anhyzer his backhand so it rolls. sure enough, the disc pops out of his hand and hits the ground 10 feet in front of the tee pad, then BAM hits a tree and stops dead for an impressive 30 feet of total distance. He mumbled something about the wind and wheeled his pull cart to the tree to repeat this process. I couldn't even watch him play the rest of the hole and from that point forward, I could never take someone with a rolling bag seriously.

i've played behind that guy at the woods, i call him the crazy dart guy, he's an *******. i've had the honor of being stuck behind him probably a dozen times. i'm usually by myself and he's with a group of like seven. they never let me play through, and if i go around they bitch at me for skipping holes. D bags.

one of our local grandmasters is perfecting his remote control cart
it's epic
I'm not kidding
I've seen it rolling along carrying his stuff while he just walks along carrying the remote
it's a bit of a beast though and struggles with hills due to the weight
but it is a work in progress

one of our local grandmasters is perfecting his remote control cart
it's epic
I'm not kidding
I've seen it rolling along carrying his stuff while he just walks along carrying the remote
it's a bit of a beast though and struggles with hills due to the weight
but it is a work in progress

That's funny. I am waiting for the Bionic Glove to be invented. Could a cart have a Glove holder for Glove Guy?:cool:

Mr. dragging a cart along disc golf guy. Frank could finish the rest.:)

DGCourseReview.com presents... Real Men of Genius.

Reeeeal Men of Geniuuuus!

Today we salute you, Mister Homemade Disc Golf Cart Guy.

Mister Homemade Disc Golf Cart Guy!

You've taken a version of golf designed to be walked and decided that there's a serious lack of wheels out there, to carry all those discs you keep buying...

Gotta keep 'em somewhere!

The problem of trying to get all those discs out there with you led to re-tasking shopping carts, ball golf bags and even baby carriages.

Move over, baby!

While others have four point harnesses or shoulder straps, you push or pull your way through the course with your cart, most of it holding backups for those same six discs you always end up throwing.

Allllllways prepared now!

So head on over to DGCourseReview.com, cart commando... people may think you look silly, but you know that they'll be sorry when they realize they don't have ten backups for every driver in their bag.

Mister Homemade Disc Golf Cart Guuuuuuuuuuuuuy!

You've taken a version of golf designed to be walked and decided that there's a serious lack of wheels out there, to carry all those discs you keep buying...

The problem of trying to get all those discs out there with you led to re-tasking shopping carts, ball golf bags and even baby carriages.

Move over, baby!

While others have four point harnesses or shoulder straps, you push or pull your way through the course with your cart, most of it holding backups for those same six discs you always end up throwing.

So head on over to DGCourseReview.com, cart commando... people may think you look silly, but you know that they'll be sorry when they realize they don't have ten backups for every driver in their bag.

excuse me while i go change my pants:gross:

Move over, baby!

instant classic. "move over, baby!"

Move over, baby!

Thanks, I needed that.:clap:

There's 3 cart users that are locals @ our home course. One is an older dude that legitimately needs it. The other 2 are fun MF's that bring a cooler on their round with them.

I wouldn't rock one myself but I have no problem letting my beer ride in someone else's cooler in a cart.

I've seen a guy down at Buffalo Grove, IL. with a cart with 3 bins of tupperware full of discs.

had to be carrying at least 60 discs. it's a wide open 9 hole course with the longest hole around 420 feet. He was throwing 5-10 discs a drive, most of which were r-pro bosses. Tons of bad throws, at least 9/10 and he was cursing, blaming the wind, or the degree of hyzer every throw.

Our group of 3 just sat and watched, as he didn't allow us or the group who was behind us (that went ahead of us and him) go ahead of him. Like he loved the attention to his bad throws.

That was my only experience with a disc cart, and apparantly he's a regular at that course.

Sounds like this clown could use a Wraith in the back of the head. "oops, sorry fella!"

Move over, baby!

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. thanks for that ...

Lol at the song, but really, I love to see any sh!t talkers keep up for a 12 hr day- and when I say keep up, I mean without shooting like crap.