• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Harp - Kannel

The Harp is between the Zone and Envy...and, just a little bit closer to the Zone. I still find the Zone to be noticeably more OS than the Harp.

My beat BT Hard Harp flies very very similarly to an Envy. It hold every line you put it on, including anhyzer. I actually just parked a hole from about 260' out using said Harp on a big 30'-40' high anny line...thing is glorious in the air, held the anny all the way without any turn and just the slightest bit of flattening out at the very end of the flight.

Sounded like the soft Harp will get chewed up fast but still fly OS.
I've found that the softs, while looking super beat up, actually retain their stability for a while. I've had a workhorse soft in my bag for about a year now that's beat to **** and it's still plenty OS.

On the other hand, the medium Harp I have took a couple of tree hits and now flies very straight with minimal fade. Not a fan of the mediums at all.

After not being able to get a Zone I ordered me a VIP Harp. I should probably read the thread,but I'll ask. What is to be expected? Is it the same as a zone or more overstable?

Harp has a beveled lip, a small bead, and is slightly less OS than the Zone, but they have similar proportions.

Thanks man.

I was reading about it on the InfinteDiscs shop comments and it seems like a lot of people like it.My main use will be for some forehand shots and a lot of people liked it for that

My stable Mercy isn't getting broken in to fill the gap where the lost one was because my broken in Med Harp is amazingly predictable, and workable.

Achievement: I now have Harps in all plastics

Soft: got round use in the cold, now in putter bag. Tuning can get annoying in warmth
Medium : bagged for approaches and windy putts (firm Sole has most circle duties)
Hard : just got one. Will audition as a short driver.. Breaker came closest to filling this slot for me ( might win this spot yet)
VIP : could not find a place in bag. My mid setup has that covered. Disc has now passed around 3 people with same conclusion.

I own three now, one Soft one Hard and one VIP. The Soft and VIP are in the bag right now, and the Hard is a good sub that see some use.

The Soft I use for longer approaches both BH and FH I've had it for about 14 months and it looks rough but flys mostly the same. It his and sticks like a stud.

The VIP I use for shots that could use a skip at the end and some short drives around 220-250. Super predictable and wind doesn't effect it much.

How are the TP Harps flying? I've recently been going with just a Soft Harp in my bag and miss a slower disc that will skip if I need it. Are the TP's more, less, or the same stability as the VIP's?

I just got one of the TP harps and it's probably a tiny bit more over stables in the VIP. For one thing it's absolutely beautiful and definitely easy to skip compared to the BT. I have a BT soft, BT hard, VIP and then the recently acquired TP. I have been carrying Harps for about two years now. And the TP is probably the most stable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 71
... TP. I have been carrying Harps for about two years now. And the TP is probably the most stable.

2 yrs, are you sure? b/c the released anywhere between March and summer of 2014, while the VIP were released this past November. And for me, BT soft is the most stable of all. While TP and VIP are similar in stability.

Got mine when they first hit in the U.S. Thought it was NOV 2013? Got VIP last Nov.

But Soft is more OS than VIP I agree. TP probably a little more even for me.

I felt like the TP was very close to VIP both of which are a tick less OS than the BT Soft. BT Medium and Hard start somewhere in between, but beat into straighter fliers than the premium ones. IMHO

Just picked up a bt hard. What do I expect?

Plastic is super stiff and the profile feels awesome. I'm worried for the lives of my suspects, truly worried... And I have so many suspects, possibly a dozen! Yikes

Just picked up a bt hard. What do I expect?

Plastic is super stiff and the profile feels awesome. I'm worried for the lives of my suspects, truly worried... And I have so many suspects, possibly a dozen! Yikes
Harp is shorter, more OS, and slower than the Suspect. That said, it's still quite workable, and depending on how you use your Suspects, would be more predictable and easier to range.