• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Harp - Kannel

Those -X Harps look awesome. I'm a Zone man myself, but if I threw Harps I'd be stoked to bag one of those.

I really feel like Trilogy has knocked it out of the park this year. More experimenting with plastic/mold combos, and fewer new molds to muddy the lineup. Glimmer plastic looks super good, too.

My slightly beat bt hard harp is still a go to for my straight backhands in the 280 range and all touch forehands less than 225. I cant wait to have one that turns over again. I am 8 months into breaking this one in..

I throw VIP's, I'm interested in some extra beefy -Xes for sure. Hopefully my proshop gets some

The new glimmer vip x I received is a slight puddle top. Soft plastic, very cool looking. Definite stability to it.

I bought one of these glimmer x Harps as well. It has a very deep purple look, it looks amazing. Slight puddle top, about the same stiffness as normal vip. It's noticably more overstable than the vip

Mine came in and I finally got to throw it today. Puddle topped and more flexible than any other -X disc I've seen. Most OS Harp I've ever thrown.

I may have to grab one, I'm due a MST order to replace a Warhorse I threw in a lake and will probably throw one on there.

I may have to grab one, I'm due a MST order to replace a Warhorse I threw in a lake and will probably throw one on there.

Marshall Street still has a few left

I ordered one from OTB yesterday. Really was hoping for a pink with teal or dark blue stamp, but no dice. Picked up a purple with silver stamp instead.

I just put a VIP harp back in my bag a couple weeks ago, and here I am getting the newest, limited run already. Derpface

I got a VIP-X Harp yesterday and gave it some throws. Holy cow, it's like zone+ levels of overstable. Zero glide, very dumpy fade. Not what I'd expect out of a harp, which has at least some glide and gentler fade for a very overstable putter. If I wanted to throw a zone or justice I'd just do that. At least it's pretty, so it will be nice to look at on the wall.

Mine isn't that much more OS than my Soft Harp, but it's definitely beefy. I'm hooked

Rocs and Harps feel SO alike. And fly very alike. And season and cycle very alike.

So that is a weird statement.

Had to quote this for truth, glad someone else finds this to be the case. I've got a stack of nice, flat, bottom stamped DX rocs and picked up some Origio X-out Harps at MST and man they are a dream match. Feel similar in the hand, similar stability, similar changes in flight as they wear. The Harp is a slightly shorter, slightly more stable Roc with excellent distance control. Between jump putt range and about 300 feet, one of these two disc is coming out of the bag.