• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have You Seen This Design? (HELP!)

Zphix

Birdie Member
Sup fellas,

Hopefully somebody can help me find the guys who made the disc design I saw; it was somebody prominent on Facebook if I remember correctly but can't remember exactly who did it. Anyway, the design itself is that of a woman with a gun to her head and coming out of the left side of her head (our right looking at the disc) are rainbow butterflies I believe - definitely remember seeing reds, greens, etc.

I saw it on a flat white disc as well but cannot find it again. Was hoping maybe somebody has seen the same design and could link me to it because I want to have one made. It will be easily recognizable!

Thanks in advance!

I feel like Ive seen what you are looking for but I couldnt find it. Searching Google was hilarious though.

Did find a couple others that would be sweet discs, like this one.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 47
Roggen, that's pretty close to what it looks like. Did that picture have a particular name/character/etc. attached to it?

Also, I remember coming across it on Facebook. 2 years ago I wanted a custom dye and asked around the Facebook groups and saw tons of portfolios before settling on Sky Candy so maybe it was done by another prominent or renowned business? Anybody come to mind on Facebook if somebody was looking to get a disc done?

I remember going through Sky Candy Discs page and Triple 7 Customs. Any names or businesses stand out on Facebook that I can scroll through?

I think this might be the picture before it had color and was put on a disc:

original_gun1.jpg