• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

The thread youre posting in thats dedicated to a sweet bag

I just don't see the point. It's not a Marketplace thread. If this thread was 3 pages back it's because no one had anything to say. Why just randomly bump it and knock back some other thread that people are actually having a current discussion on? (even if it's a pointless one).

How about, "Took my Mahal out for a round today, I can't get over how much I enjoy this bag." Or even, "Can't wait until we get some solid info on these new color releases. Anyone else?"

Just a lazy bump seems dumb to me. Contribute or leave the thread back where no one is talking about it.

I feel like someone in here had a Gonzaga/Georgetown championship game on their bracket.

ha! i'm actually kind of glad this thread popped back up. wouldn't have any idea they're potentially releasing a couple new colors, which i'm definitely interested in.

First 2-day weekend of tourneys with the GM

What can I say? This bag is all it's hyped up to be. The only thing better than a golf mahal is a caddy.

Per MR FB page....

"BEHOLD the #mysteryranch Golf Mahal redesign! REMOVABLE waist belt system for your pleasure! New Lid with improved rain coverage!
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE APRIL 15th in Black, Foliage, Midnight."

541681_10151874732932977_1994557655_n.jpg

Me, you, dan ensor, krevo, who else wants in whats shaling up to be a pretty kickass club? It only costs like $300, one time fee. Also, multi cam is oop so spots are limited

IN!

I am considering doing a slight mod with pvc in the bottom to stabilize it a bit as mine wants to tip backwards on unlevel-ish ground.