• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Looking forward to my first touney with mine! I'm going to need all the help I can get to get through two rounds at BlueGill. The stool I picked up last season should help me too. I notice tournament play is much slower than the rounds my buddies and I get in for practice.

Anyway, new colors look sweet! Still digging my old color with inside pockets though. Kind of feels like a half year model release.

Could someone with a Mahal do me a favor and measure the width of the putter pocket when it's stretched tight? I've got a Bluetooth speaker system that fits perfectly in the putter pocket of my Discarrier and was wondering if it would work with the Mahal too.

Its not terribly elastic or stretchy. I dont think you could fit a condor in that pocket, but an aero or zepplin might fit, so that wide is my guess

Could someone with a Mahal do me a favor and measure the width of the putter pocket when it's stretched tight? I've got a Bluetooth speaker system that fits perfectly in the putter pocket of my Discarrier and was wondering if it would work with the Mahal too.

Pulled tight mine measures 10 inch, hope that answers your question!

IN!

I am considering doing a slight mod with pvc in the bottom to stabilize it a bit as mine wants to tip backwards on unlevel-ish ground.

I did one and changed some of the measurements from a mod earlier in this thread (maybe around pg 40?). I posted my mod and quoted the first one. You could probably find it easiest by looking through my post since I don't have that many. Totally worth doing.

Man, these new runs make my first run look like a scrub. That midnight is so sweeeeet. ahhhhhhhh

Got my midnight blue 2013 Mahal today!
Wow, it's like a night and day difference from my Discarrier/Quads setup.
It does a great job of transferring the weight from your shoulders to your hips.
Sooooo comfortable.
Can't wait to get out and field test it tomorrow.

Got my midnight blue 2013 Mahal today!
Wow, it's like a night and day difference from my Discarrier/Quads setup.
It does a great job of transferring the weight from your shoulders to your hips.
Sooooo comfortable.
Can't wait to get out and field test it tomorrow.

Wth! Just gonna post about that ish and not post pics.... I will end you if you dont post pics. Now..

OK OK JEEZZZ

KiXbDdrl.jpg

xIdxH0Yl.jpg

Thats better. Looks good man. May have to try and get one. Wanna keep my camo, but might sell it :/

Haha! glad to see I wasn't the only one who took a photo of my new bag when I first got it, only to have all the reflective bits (from the zipper-pulls) all over the bag :) they wear off no worries!

Haha! glad to see I wasn't the only one who took a photo of my new bag when I first got it, only to have all the reflective bits (from the zipper-pulls) all over the bag :) they wear off no worries!

So that's what's up with the white spots!
I didn't even notice until I already had them uploaded and posted...
Also, the flash makes the bag look a lot brighter than it actually is.

Last edited: