• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

People think its funny/stupid that I carry my $250+ Mahal around in my $20 baby stroller but I love it.

I have back issues, so the cart is a real life-saver during multiple rounds / days of tourney play. For single rounds on days my back is feeling good I have the most comfortable bag on the market to carry - It's the best of both worlds!

I'm getting closer to my goal of saving up for one of these bad boys. The contact at MR told me they have black mahals left but not many and that he didn't know when they would restock. Unless I find a newer run here or something. Just waiting to unload my Grip in the marketplace.

I'd love to get a cart, but can't find one on craigslist around me. Definitely not going to by a new one for $100+. Thought about buying a little golf pull cart but I'd rather do a jogging stroller with bigger wheels and sturdy enough to maybe rig a chair.

This isn't the most active thread because these bags do not have problems. Once you get it, you can stop worrying about bags. In three years when the bottom wears, just call up MR and you'll have it repaired.

What do you want to hear about?

Had mine 2+ years and I think it's the best bag eva. I've used this thing a lot and it still holding strong. Doubles up as a sweet carry on bag when flying or a day pack when hiking.

This isn't the most active thread because these bags do not have problems. Once you get it, you can stop worrying about bags. In three years when the bottom wears, just call up MR and you'll have it repaired.

What do you want to hear about?

I understand that chief. I was just asking how others were holding up. Maybe get some more activity in the thread. I'm just a little amped up about getting one. No need to be so 'matter of fact' about it.

Ermagawd it's so amazing. It feels so solid on my shoulders. A whole year of use and it looks like a 9/10!! When it gets dirty I wash it with a rag and the dirt comes right off!!

3BEA1149-4FCD-446B-B415-30DBDF18F90A-45324-000003E44D06645B_zps91b58d9c.jpg

I have had a ton of backpack bags that are on the market, so I'm excited to see how the Mahal stacks up to them. Hopefully I never have to buy another bag.

I do not believe you will need to buy another. This bag can be as big or as small as you need, all while continuing to be incredibly comfortable. Wait until you feel the structure of the straps. They demonstrate that it isn't about padding (vodoo), it's about distributing the load evenly.

I honestly want another...

I've had mine for over 3 years, and no complaints. It is rugged and comfortable as the day I bought it.

I've had mine for over 3 years, and no complaints. It is rugged and comfortable as the day I bought it.

Hows the bottom on yours holding up? Would you think MR would consider that area subject to normal wear and tear? I haven't read the exact fine on the lifetime warranty. All I know is mine is out for delivery! :clap:

Bag is a couple seasons old looks brand new and is set up with my newest purchase the disc Gator

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 91