• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

I'd be very surprised in MR sells factory seconds. They are pretty meticulous

They sure do. They sell them at the shop, over the phone, and even had a Christmas sale on their FB page for them. Yes, they are very meticulous which is why they have F2's. The slightest flaw will get the bag pulled from the normal run.

They put them on Facebook. Maybe once a year. And they go like hot cakes.

Yea, that is good. I was told they didn't have any black M yokes to go with the black bags, but that I could mix and match a different color if i wanted...No thanks...:thmbdown:

Well, they still have them, you should get one and sell me yours. IMO foliage yoke and a black bag would just look off. Mybe Black Yoke/Midnight bag wold look ok.

I also think if i ever wanted to sell it it'd make it harder to sell.

Well, they still have them, you should get one and sell me yours. IMO foliage yoke and a black bag would just look off. Mybe Black Yoke/Midnight bag wold look ok.

I also think if i ever wanted to sell it it'd make it harder to sell.

Ha! My mahal is the last bag I'll ever buy.:)
The blue/black or the green/black would be pretty sweet I think. I wouldn't even think about the resale value on it cause the mahal is a DG investment you should hang onto.:thmbup:

Interesting that it might tip less as it ages. Although I may not get that far, I picked up a Grip A and will probably go with the one that tips less.

I tried a frame, but didn't care for it. One problem is that the front of the main compartment is narrower than the rear. Mines an F2, so I don't know if that's normal.

I'm interested in going with a cooler in middle and discs on the sides set up on my next all day hot excursion. I think that may be the scenario where this bag excels.

^^^that's a smart idea for some hot casual rounds.

I think mine may be tipping less as the yoke has broken in a bit. Or maybe I need to do a refitting because it's come loose.

I hope not. This isn't a Kia full of bumper stickers. Stay classy

What? You got a strange definition of classy. I already bought a few patches for the Simian I don't even have yet. What's classier than a Guild of Calamitous Intent patch? Or a Packers patch? Or a DGCR patch?

Answer: a lot of stuff, but they're still pretty classy

Latest posts