• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

picture.php

Can't even see the majority of my patches. I have 12 on mine.:D

Just order my black Mahal last night can't wait to get this thing.

so jealous but right now i got another of other things i need to buy that cost $300 (like new stairs for my RV) so now i'll continue to come here and look at pics of other mahals.

My Foliage Mahal is shipping out next week. It's been a long 3 week wait. Happened to sell my Prodiscus just in time to offset some of the cost.

Can't wait to get my hands on this thing.

Took the Midnight Mahal out for a doubles tourney yesterday. I'm very happy with this bag. It was easy to carry all my essentials and rode good on the back. I like how I can just drop stuff on top of the discs for quick access. Something the Grip was lacking.

Thanks. I have a job and stuff. Been busy

That's so weak. You have time to post here but not sell me the bag? Yea, you're real busy.

I originally contacted you on 2/16. You couldn't find 10 minutes to work out a deal with a buyer who's got money in hand? And we live 15 minutes away, i would've came to you to pick it up. On 2/20 you pm'd me and said, "send pics in a bit". Did you ever send those to me? A: No.

Again, I seriously doubt you've been so busy that you didn't have 10 free minutes. I mean, you're here, so I'm sure you're swamped.

I feel like you changed your mind about selling it, and thats fine, you just had to say so. But its not good business to leave a buyer waiting in the dark for 8 days. I have three emails that went unresponded to and several pms as well. Its your bag, you can do what you want with it, but don't act like I'm the a-hole, I was trying to give you exactly what you wanted for it.

That's so weak. You have time to post here but not sell me the bag? Yea, you're real busy.

I originally contacted you on 2/16. You couldn't find 10 minutes to work out a deal with a buyer who's got money in hand? And we live 15 minutes away, i would've came to you to pick it up. On 2/20 you pm'd me and said, "send pics in a bit". Did you ever send those to me? A: No.

Again, I seriously doubt you've been so busy that you didn't have 10 free minutes. I mean, you're here, so I'm sure you're swamped.

I feel like you changed your mind about selling it, and thats fine, you just had to say so. But its not good business to leave a buyer waiting in the dark for 8 days. I have three emails that went unresponded to and several pms as well. Its your bag, you can do what you want with it, but don't act like I'm the a-hole, I was trying to give you exactly what you wanted for it.

I won't go over my schedule with you but thank you for your offer. Have a nice day.

I won't go over my schedule with you but thank you for your offer. Have a nice day.

I think everyone would agree that anyone surfing DGCR every morning has time to sell an item, at asking price with out having to deliver or ship it. But you're "busy", its cool!

And you're welcome!!!

Sounds like someone wasn't ready to sell it. Busy or not, it should of been handled a little better. Who isn't busy? I'm sure we all have lives outside of dgcr, but if you have someone interested in something that you said was for sale and then change your mind about it the least you can do is communicate that to the potential buyer in a timely fashion instead of leaving them hanging.

I've been thinking about getting a Mahal. Do you guys think I should get medium yoke? I'm 190cm (6.23feet) and I have relatively long torso.

I am 5'8"" and got a medium and think it might be to big for me but still think it is comfortable. And can only hope that I have it fitted right

Well I have to forget this bag. It would cost me 447 dollars to get this bag to Finland (price of bag + 90$ economy shipping + taxes and customs).

My local disc golf store has Grip in stock. So it's almost half of that price and no wait time. Unfortunatelly I don't like Grip. My search for new bag continues.

Prodiscus

I liked mine even better than my Mahal. Unfortunately, my Prodiscus was stolen. Glad I held onto my Mahal as a backup

Latest posts