• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

all black Mahal

just got this is the mail today. all loaded up and ready go for he weekend. so glad I went with the all black.

Attachments

• mahalb1.jpg
    mahalb1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 126
  • mahalb3.jpg
    mahalb3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 141
Got my Mahal from DiscNutt on the MP...I could not be happier. This bag is simply amazing.

1621975_10203244208248318_804431895_n.jpg

nice. i had to play my first round on saturday with someone with a mahul and was envious all round. i really need to find some $$$ to get one.

My only issues, and it is a VERY minor gripe is how much extra material there is on all the straps. even with everything loosened all the way there is still strap hanging everywhere. Simple fix. A little electrical tape and it's all good!

Seriously, this bag is magnificent. I could easily fit another ten discs in mine, and I carry a lot of discs.

I haven't really gotten too annoyed about that yet. My only problem is the drink holders.. I could do without the elastic crap at the top. Makes it tough to get larger water bottles in there without using two hands.

I could easily fit many more discs as well. I don't even put any in the side pockets unless I'm going to the field to throw. I put three towels in one side pocket, and everything else in the other side. Love the layout.

I don't see myself buying another bag for.ev.er.

My only issues, and it is a VERY minor gripe is how much extra material there is on all the straps. even with everything loosened all the way there is still strap hanging everywhere. Simple fix. A little electrical tape and it's all good!

Seriously, this bag is magnificent. I could easily fit another ten discs in mine, and I carry a lot of discs.

I use some velcro wire ties. So far it works well, and matches the colors and material better than tape. But, yes, those straps are long!

The waist strap is removable on all Mahals made in the last year or two, fwiw...

Looks like there's an 8/10 Camo Mahal for sale on Disc Golf Collector Exchange:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202513509732583&set=gm.735633003124310&type=1

"Possibly getting rid of my CAMO Mahal... Easy 8/10. Used one season. No tears or rips... Great condition. Taking offers over 225.00. NO TRADES! Size LARGE."

I'm sized for a small though my shoulders are broad and I tried this exact bag for sale on Saturday and it felt fine to me. I think you'd be pleased.

When I talked to MR about what yolk to order, they were quite clear that the yolks are the same they use on their military bags

They said, unless you are 6'6, 300 lbs of SF badass, then you don't need a large

I haven't bought a medium anything in years

Interesting, I wonder if i should go with the small yoke then? I'm on the bottom of their specs for a medium. I guess I'll have to ask lots of questions when i order it.

Interesting, I wonder if i should go with the small yoke then? I'm on the bottom of their specs for a medium. I guess I'll have to ask lots of questions when i order it.

talk to them and ask lots of questions. They were great in answering everything.

They missed my delivery window, which wasn't their fault, and offered to have the bag couriered to the course for me during a tournament. I appreciated, but declined that offer. It shows the lengths they are willing to go to keep a customer happy

talk to them and ask lots of questions. They were great in answering everything.

They missed my delivery window, which wasn't their fault, and offered to have the bag couriered to the course for me during a tournament. I appreciated, but declined that offer. It shows the lengths they are willing to go to keep a customer happy

I love hearing stories like that. That's fantastic service.

When I talked to MR about what yolk to order, they were quite clear that the yolks are the same they use on their military bags

They said, unless you are 6'6, 300 lbs of SF badass, then you don't need a large

I haven't bought a medium anything in years

Been looking hard at this bag. I'm 6'6", but only 200 lbs of not quite badass. Does the large yoke accommodate more for shoulder width or height? Glad I didn't pull the trigger before I ran across this thread!

I am wondering if anyone else has this issue? When the bag sits in the snow or on wet ground the bottom center part of bag acts like a sponge and it get wet to the middle of the back. It then creates a wet spot on the lower part of my back. Anyone else?