• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Selling my 2011 Mahal and just ordered a new black one. Bag was a solid 8/10 and sold for $190, fair offer/deal for both parties I think.

Is this sold? I live in Minnesota and am interested if it is not taken.

First Post :D

I got mahal last week, just in time for OMO. Gotta say, it's great. Considering that I sold a basket I won in a raffle, I basically broke even. Glad I'll never have to buy another bag.

Way more comfortable than any bag I've tried on, including the Grip and Simian. Since the fit is adjustable, it basically feels like I'm carrying nothing on the course, since the weight is designed to be distributed to your hips. My only complaint is taking it on and off, it can be a bit cumbersome, and I scraped my forearm many times putting it on. Took some getting used to, but I have zero regrets.

If you can afford one or have something disc-related to get the money for, it is well worth it. With the lifetime warranty and the quality behind Mystery Ranch, I feel very confident with the purchase.

I ordered mine on Sunday...seems like time has stopped completely as I wait for an email from mystery ranch!

I ordered mine on Sunday...seems like time has stopped completely as I wait for an email from mystery ranch!

Not sure on other colors but black was two to three weeks out. I ordered earlier this week.

Any word from people waiting on black bags to restock? The suspense is tremendous!

A word of warning to current and future Mahal owners: DO NOT LEAVE YOU BAG UNATTENDED, AND IN PLAIN VIEW IN YOUR VEHICLE. This has to be one of the most stolen bags. I've heard more stories about them getting stolen then any other bag, at least it feels that way.

You may have seen me post over the last few months, trying to find a used Mahal. You may also have seen my post where i found one. Well, two days after I got it I had my first chance to play after an auction I attend on Wednesdays. I had my mahal all packed up, zippied up, tied down, and ready go play after the auction....well...you know where this is going.....someone smashed my window and stole it and all my throwers.

Its clear, the perp didn't know it was a disc golf bag. Why? Cause when its all zipped up it doesn't look like a disc golf bag. It looks like some kind of badass high dollar hiking bag. I'm pretty sure he was pissed when he opened it up and saw a bunch of discs in it. Its sucks, I never got use it.

Butttttttt, there is somewhat of a happy ending as I was able to get back in touch with Johnny Crunch who sold me his like new foliage for $200. So yes, I have a Mahal(again) but its my second one, and I never got to use the first one...Annnndddd yes, I will use the coat check for all my personal items from now on.

Please people, do not leave you bag in your car...anywhere....not even at home, unless it in the trunk.

Let me clarify, this is what I was told for my bag (I ordered it 4/5)

"I think we will be able to ship them end of next week."

Again. This is NOT communication from mystery ranch, it's me relaying what I heard.

one thing i love about MR is you can call them during business hours and a real person in office will answer after about 2 or 3 rings. I've never called during business hours and not been answered.

Theyve always been very friendly and open. They really made me feel like I could call anytime and there would be no dumb questions.

So what I'm saying is....call them.

So I'm going on a road trip with the wife and kids this summer and the space will be very tight in the car. I got clearance to get to a few courses across the county but I have to play out of a crunch box. I feel kind of dirty leaving the Mahal at home but I think this is the only way to get to golf on the trip. I loaded in a few discs into the crunch and it kind of sucks only having a few.

Just needed to complain to someone that would feel my pain.

No, I will not permanently switch to the crunch box. My Mahal will not be for sale.

So I'm going on a road trip with the wife and kids this summer and the space will be very tight in the car. I got clearance to get to a few courses across the county but I have to play out of a crunch box. I feel kind of dirty leaving the Mahal at home but I think this is the only way to get to golf on the trip. I loaded in a few discs into the crunch and it kind of sucks only having a few.

Just needed to complain to someone that would feel my pain.

No, I will not permanently switch to the crunch box. My Mahal will not be for sale.

What if your mahal was your suitcase. and when you were playing you unloaded the contents into your seat in the car!

Mahals are scheduled to ship the end of this week. :D:thmbup: