• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hawk Hollow Am Open 2011

FredVegasDGC

Double Eagle Member
Three weekend of photographing events at Hawk Hollow has beat me up.

So I am going to post a few images here and will have more later in the week. Because of the bandwidth problem I am going to just post a link to the pics.

These pics are at 72 dpi. Normally I don't charge for pics but yesterday a player paid me for full Rez images burned on a CD that I am going to get in the mail. (told him that wasn't necessary but he insisted. It came to $5 a pic)

If there are any players that want to take advantage of this it will be...

$5 for a singe image

$20 for 5 or more images (Some players I got more than others)

I will also be interested in trading for DG stuff.

If you buy any images they will be toned and ready to take the CD to any Kodak print kiosk or any place that can print digital images. This will also apply for last weekend's Hawk Hollow Open.

This is basically to cover my expenses and it wouldn't be fair to the guys that paid for pics if I just gave them away to every one else.

Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday...

HHOpenAms308.jpg

HHOpenAms508.jpg

HHOpenAms362.jpg

HHOpenAms759.jpg

HHOpenAms790.jpg

The rest of images will be available here....

Hawk Hollow Am Open 2011

It will be a few days before all 223 images will be posted.

So far I have about 79 done. Here's just a few to keep it interesting...

At least this time he wasn't relieving himself...

HHOpenAms028.jpg

The best food I've ever had at a DG event...

HHOpenAms928.jpg

HHOpenAms935.jpg

HHOpenAms350.jpg

HHOpenAms367.jpg

got back from the xrays today, 3rd rib down is broke, right where it connects to the sternum...arggg no wonder my chest has been hurting...supposed to take 4 weeks no activity...but football championship game this saturday at C beach 7:30

got back from the xrays today, 3rd rib down is broke, right where it connects to the sternum...arggg no wonder my chest has been hurting...supposed to take 4 weeks no activity...but football championship game this saturday at C beach 7:30

so that's why you have only been throwing 650ft. :)

Okay guys & gals, I have a few more added. Here's a few to check out.

HHOpenAms910.jpg

HHOpenAms919.jpg

HHOpenAms686.jpg

HHOpenAms633.jpg

HHOpenAms937.jpg

Don't forget to see the entire set as a slide show click the link in my sig. If you want to check eveything out in contact sheet form click the link...

Hawk Hollow Am Open