• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hawk Hollow Open 2011 - Images

Those were some great pictures. Way to go Fred.

Makes me want to buy a decent camera and take some action shots, but I would be terrible at it. lol

Those were some great pictures. Way to go Fred.

Makes me want to buy a decent camera and take some action shots, but I would be terrible at it. lol

All it takes it practice and no fear to blast off 20 frames to get 1. I had to shoot HS football last night with a bad cold & fever, 40 degrees & misty rain. It was miserable and the game started off slow and boring. I was getting nervous that I wouldn't get anything decent. Then I went to rule #1 just start blasting off frames of anything and eventually you will get in a groove. I was able to get what I needed. Not the greatest but my director of Photography was happy so that's all that mattered.

Today I'm still feeling pretty bad and it's cold and wet outside so no DG today. I decided to finish the last of the HHO Ams pics.

Here are a few...

HHOpenAms943.jpg

HHOpenAms960.jpg

HHOpenAms942.jpg

HHOpenAms1033.jpg

HHOpenAms1046.jpg

I had a blast the last few weekends and I hope I was able to get something on every player.