• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pontiac, MI

Hawthorne Park

Permanent course
35(based on 1 reviews)

BogeyNoMore

* Ace No More *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Hawthorne Park

Course is quite playable in it's current state, and there are white tee posts clearly #'d 1 - 12, with carpeted tees at each post. #'1s and 9 have optional shorter tees.

At this time: 8 holes have purple Chainstar Pro baskets, and four holes have older Chainstars. #7 has two full functioning baskets, one located uphil, to he left, and another, located down the hill on the right.

Course is still being completed but playable. Newest holes are using portable baskets. I spoke to someone who told me that they are still in the process of grooming the newer holes as well as re-numbering the holes. Most of the wooded holes have orange paint splotches letting you know that you are on the right path. Its hard to see some of the baskets as they are a darker color and mostly in the shade.

Course has 18 legit and completely distinct holes.
A few holes have two different tees, and at least a couple have dual baskets. Will try to get out there and update my review.