• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heading to Indy!

AirMcNair

Double Eagle Member
Next week I will be heading to Indy to work the Brickyard. I was looking to play monday when I got there (pretty much the only day I could play). Let me know what courses and if you want to meet up. I should be there around noon if anyone wants to play. I have all night once I get there.

My brother in law and I did a little one day Indy excursion in June. George Washington Park and Brookside Park make for a very nice day of disc golf.

if you are staying in the brickyard area take the 20 minute drive over to avon town hall and play...

Thanks I will check them out. Anyone want to meet up and play?

What side of town are you staying on? If your staying in speedway Washington, Brookside & Avon are all good. If you gotta stay on the north side hit up The Hill @ Northview Church in Carmel. Not sure, I may work a few hours Monday afternoon. I can meet you about 3:00 and play a few north side courses. If its your first time playing Brookside PRINT A MAP,you'll need it! I'll PM you my number.

If its your first time playing Brookside PRINT A MAP,you'll need it! I'll PM you my number.

QFT. Even with a map, my brother in law and I threw at the wrong basket at least once. Great course though, we both enjoyed the hell out of it.

Short day at the track today. I will probably be back for my third round at Brookside since I've been here. Do you work a lot of NASCAR racing? I play almost every week of the tour... We should meet up, you can meet the rest of The Hilton Hobos. We work on the TV broadcast and there's a good group of four or five of us who play. We had an awful experience at Northwestway, too many damn walkers!!!

Wow. I don't see how anyone would have a problem teeing off directly onto a walking path [/sarcasm]

Worst designed course I've seen. Its also amazing how people can space themselves just perfectly so that when one group of walkers finally gets out of the way another immediately takes their place...:mad: