• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A2 Bound

thrembo

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Looks like I will have a day in Ann Arbor on April 29th. I drop the wife off at her sisters in Lima and head on up! I will try and get to Hudson Mills around 9:00 to play the original 18, have lunch somewhere, then maybe head to Kensington or Cass perhaps weather/conditions permitting. Open to suggestions for the second round.

Anyone want to meet up lmk. Just one of many MI trips in the works! So if you can't make it out this time (Bogey) there will be many others. Several A2 trips, a Lansing trip and def a Flip trip are being considered.

Looks like I will have a day in Ann Arbor on April 29th. I drop the wife off at her sisters in Lima and head on up! I will try and get to Hudson Mills around 9:00 to play the original 18, have lunch somewhere, then maybe head to Kensington or Cass perhaps weather/conditions permitting. Open to suggestions for the second round.

Anyone want to meet up lmk. Just one of many MI trips in the works! So if you can't make it out this time (Bogey) there will be many others. Several A2 trips, a Lansing trip and def a Flip trip are being considered.
I don't think I'm likely, but that's basically another month from now.

Let's see how things progress, and when the doc's say I'm good to go. ;)

I'm thinking my first few rounds will be 100% stand and deliver / no runup or X-step.

:popcorn:

Good news is if ru4 joins, there's a retired medical professional on the card. :p

Last edited:
Nice! I only do shorts to shorts so...

Latest posts