• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Help a Brotha Out! Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpburi

Par Member
I got my first ace yesterday, and I am looking for a replacement disc. It was about time as I had hit baskets and chains but never the gotten the ace. I have a few 11x Eagle X's, but I want one that is this color (see pic below). I have paypal and trades available. I am only looking for 8/10 or better. Please post what you have and please post or pm or e-mail pics. (e-mail to ryan at nodpad.com).

Thanks for the help guys! :)

rpb2900smaller.jpg

bump for retiring your first ace disc even though you really wanna keep throwin it!!
((i had to do the same thing, mine was a pretty much new 11x kc teebird 175g!!))

Hey pm kris91 I know he has an 11x eagle very close to that color. Congrats on your first ace man!

Your deck looks like it's ready for a fresh coat of stain! I have some 11x's but none that color if you get desperate. Congrats on the ace.

I wouldnt worry about retiring that guy until you at least have a replacement, then you have options lol :) 2 schools of thought here of course, but hey, it hit the chains once. Nice hole for your first Alex Clark ace too, everybodys first is always 2, 12 or 18, congrats brother! Bump for an ace, forget the rest!

i have a couple 11x eagle-x throwers but non that color.. prob all 7-7.5ish/10 but if interested let me know

I appreciate it guys. I actually have a few backups, but I wanted one with the same color. Haven't seen many green like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts