• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help picking new large bag.

Spice Beans

So I have some weird/specific requirements for what I'm looking for.
I have an innova adventure pack. That has served me well the last few months but as I get more serious about the sport I want a bigger bag to add and use my smaller bag for friends or if I don't want the big bag. I was really liking the flakx by hyzerbomb. But I haven't seen it available anywhere and the retailers I've contacted said it's not on their list. So, I guys I need a plan b.

I would like something with 20+ discs in the main pocket. With full to the brim around 30. (I don't plan on carrying this much but I would like to be able to fir 27 comfortably)
I don't like big logos, this turned me away from alot of bags like the Dynamic disc bags that look promising but have that huge logo.
I also don't really like how hard it it to get the discs on the far side of my bags out. I liked the flak x not having a opening to the main compartment that was not smaller than than the compartment. I liked the open top design.
I don't really care about having a ton of pockets, a water bottle carrier big enough for a Nalgene a spot for my mini and my score card and pen is all I really want. I don't want something overly bulky.
And I don't really care to much about cost. I would like something with good build quality.

Thank you all

Throwback Pack 2.0 maybe? I don't have one, but I saw it come up over and over again when I was looking for a very large backpack. Use the cooler sections on the side for more discs and I think you'd be right around your 30 mark.

Prodiscus Jetback 30+ sounds right up your alley. You might have to find one used though.

Throwback Pack 2.0 maybe? I don't have one, but I saw it come up over and over again when I was looking for a very large backpack. Use the cooler sections on the side for more discs and I think you'd be right around your 30 mark.

Yes but not really, those other non disc side storage pockets are not wide enough to hold a disc. The beat bet is the original Throwback Pack and use the big inner cooler for even more discs, by adding in a shelf you can make of smaller diameter PVC to hold more discs top and below, having to lift out the unit to get to the second set of discs below. This way the most used discs for rounds including taking out for small bag would work. I see on Amazon lots of people doing this to the bag so they can hold 30+ discs. Even I do not use that many discs, I use 22-23 individual discs.

Easy. The Innova Super HeroPack II. Holds about 30 discs without crowding. The MVP Rover cart is the perfect size for it.

Latest posts