• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Here's how not to putt into the wind...

I noticed that once the wind got a hold of it that all wobble disappeared.

During practice I was putting into this wind, missed a ten footer, the wind got under it, and threw it back behind me by 50 feet. We then got the camera out and shot this video. The only putter I had with me that day was my Wizard, thus the reason for using two mids. Regardless, it was an adventure to make anything more six feet. To make it a little worse, the trees lining the basket, although not much, did trap the wind a little and created a slight whirling effect. I know that I was not trying too hard to make putts on this video, but I was not purposely throwing away any either just to exaggerate the wind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_ovgD-QP4

Average day in Kansas.

Some years back, I put a driver in water that was a good 100' behind me like that once.

Yeah, actualy you can.

Stfu, use the search feature and dont get cocky.

Ya, YOU saw it, so screw everyone else.

stfu and dont be so snide.

If nobody ever posted something thats already been posted once there would be no activity.

Hilarious video. Thanks for RE-posting it for those of us who missed it before it was buried.

I think I would just throw it at the bottom of the pole with the heaviest disc you have. Dont even try to hit chains.

Whats with the pissing contests lately. I like seeing threads that have been done before. I dont log on everyday and when I do I just look at the new threads on the home page.

Ya, YOU saw it, so screw everyone else.

stfu and dont be so snide.

If nobody ever posted something thats already been posted once there would be no activity.

Hilarious video. Thanks for RE-posting it for those of us who missed it before it was buried.

exactly...

lots of panties in wads around the boards lately