• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

High speed stable mid?

Takeichi

Par Member
i'm looking for a disc, Preferrably a mid that can handle some high speed torque

I used to use gators but they didn't have that glide, i might switch back to cros but they don't handle my sidearm well as a spider.

The spider was a great disc, until i laked it.

I have a crystal buzz which is a great spider alt for now, just not sure how long it will hold

any suggestions from different companies than innova? preferably discraft, millennium, quest, latitude, gateway

ahhhh good old fashioned innova hating....

anyway....if it has to be not innova,

Z Wasp, Q Sentinel, or an E Element-X are pretty good

KC Rocs have the best glide of all of these tho (not the most glide, but the best glide)

the demon does not have much glide. the element-x is a fast stable midrange from gateway. kc roc is a good bet and may just become a nice driver as well.

another vote for the Z Wasp 8)

Very glidy, and HSS will hold a line well, I use for holes (albeit rhbh) up to 300 ft, reliable into wind and non-driver fade

tushamajig13 said:
ahhhh good old fashioned innova hating...

i'm guessing you didn't see the following quote:
I used to use gators but they didn't have that glide, i might switch back to cros but they don't handle my sidearm well as a spider.

The spider was a great disc, until i laked it.
:D i think he just wants to try something new.

If fade in the end even on hard low throws is tolerable then a Sentinel MF should work. Beware that is a power hungry beast. Even with the flashing removed and with that disc the difference is huge. A new one with flashing is a monster meathook which role is better peformed by a Pred or similar seriously overstable driver.

Sent MF has the most glide while still being pretty overstable, capable of handling torque.

tushamajig13 said:
ahhhh good old fashioned innova hating....

anyway....if it has to be not innova,

Z Wasp, Q Sentinel, or an E Element-X are pretty good

KC Rocs have the best glide of all of these tho (not the most glide, but the best glide)

i'm not innova hating, i don't ask here because la ma is innova central it's a kc roc spider or cro 175. I don't usually use different companies so i need opinions on to try something new.

The new Discraft Prototype is exactly what you want. Otherwise you can try an Z MRV or Star Cro.

I have thrown them all...

DX Rocs, Star Rocs, FT Rocs, Squall, Storm, Buzzz's of all kinds, Wasps, Element X, Drone, etc.

All are good.

Beaded mids are more predictable and dependable across the board.