• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 01/14/14: Kereiakes Park in Bowling Green, KY

dusty5150

Double Eagle Member
Here's on for all of you headed to the BG Am's this year!

Kereiakes Park in Bowling Green, KY

Course Rating 3.86 from 47 Reviews.

Hole #17 318'

Sign:
677d1465.jpg

Tee:
a09b5e89.jpg

Approach:
1d151fad.jpg

At BG last year I threw a spike hyzer short of the green (to where the approach picture is taken), laid up and tapped in for the 3.

I'd likely do it again, with a Giant or Stiletto (depending on the wind) and a couple Judges.

Last edited:
Been quite a while since I've played this one, but I think I used to throw a roc right up the middle to get on the green here.

I would debate on how to approach this hole.

I am thinking either a tomahawk glo flick to the left of the left guardian pine, or a teebird up the middle. If the trees have a bit of distance between them, I will probably go for the teebird, but if there isn't much of a gap, it will be a tomahawk and hope for the best.

If there's some space in there, a VIP Stag RHBH up the middle

If there's not enough space, Star Orc RHBH on a big hyzer and hope to be close enough to putt. Otherwise it should be an easy 3.

played here once and hyzer flipped a leopard up the middle... would probably look at doing the same thing or possibly go OH for what should be an easy 2

can't tell how big the gap is so i'd probably throw a TL on a big hyzer and hope i'm close enough to putt for 2.

I've gone roc up the middle and CPD on a hyzer out to the right depending on wind and how accurately I'm throwing that day.

rhbh beat star sidewinder up the gut .. might give in to temptation and try a FH roller with my firechicken though.. just seems too fun

If I'm throwing well that day, a Stag up the middle. If I'm worried about hitting the gap, I'd throw a sword on a hyzer around the left side and play for the three.