• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/07/13: Roy G. Guerrero DGC in Austin, TX

Well that's definitely some glass-half-full thinking there! Good luck with that! I highly doubt anyone has ever birdied this hole.

I usually will throw a beat PD x2 then maybe throw it again or a Buzzz or a Challenger depending on my first two shots and then Challenger for the putt.

buddy of mine 3'd that hole from the longs. so far the only one to do so.

Looks like a Lace off the tee, either tee. Depending on the look and how far the first shot goes there are plenty of options for the next shot. Another Lace, Thumber Nuke OS, Obex. Those would be the most likely options I would guess before putting my Summit in the basket for a 3.

Champ Katana, then TeeBird or Viking

Wizard for the bird :thmbup:

Grew up in Austin...let me know when you plan to do that. I wouldn't mind seeing a 3 on this hole...:popcorn:

I have 4'd it more than once, but just too long to shoot 3. Thought I had it once...stupid long drive (probably one of my best ever)...followed by a total shank :thmbdown:.

Anyhow, LHBH, Beater TeeDevil, Eagle X, Woody Roc, Woody Roc (yeah I putt with it, so what).

Great course, one of my favorites when I go back to visit the folks.