• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 02/18/2013: Riverside Park in St. Cloud, MN

This is a pretty hard hole to describe on here, the photo really doesn't do it justice. I saw guys who cranked rollers at it up the hill, and they were the ones coming closest. It's a STEEP uphill, and you don't have much room due to the low ceiling you find once you crest the hill. I think I used a Blizz Boss when I played it, just so I could get glide going up that hill, and have a bit of control on such an odd shot. Yay, speed 13 fairway drivers!

The only pin location I have play was neither of those 2 locations, I figured it to be 325-350 where the basket is got a bunch of trees around it, guessing that is where Craton and CK are talking about too where a roller is the best option.

That map is outdated, 17 and 18 have been redesigned to accommodate the splash pad that some have noted. It also doen't show the C pin for this hole that Chuck and others are talking about. The numbered box next to 18's tee pad is where the C pin is located.

The steep hill transitioning to a low ceiling makes the roller the only way to go if you want to park it.